Search results

1. N

Wanted 12.5 hp briggs starter

i thought i would check here since i have had luck finding other parts. i am in need of a starter for a 12.5 hp briggs i am pretty sure that other HP starters will also work. please let me know what you have. thanks P.S my starter has 14 teeth if that helps, i am told that a 16 tooth will also...
  2. N

can anyone tell me about this mini bike frame?

would you look at that. hummmmm. missing tank and seat. i dont think the seat will be an issue but a tank ?
  3. N

yaa i agree on the seat. looks like it will hurt LOL also that color has to go.:scooter:
  4. N

i am in search of a project and came across this frame in my friends garage he said i have buy it for 50$ but i have no idea what it is and what its worth. i know i know its worth as much ad someone will pay for it. but should i pay 50 $ for it ?
  5. N

WANTED 5 hp briggs carb diaphragm plate

looks like i found just what i needed thanks blkscorpion80 :thumbsup:
  6. N

all of it has to go

how much for the muffler with the pipe header. and the slide shut off / choke ? shipped to 34609 fl
  7. N

Friggin hilarious!!

i know i am new around here but i honestly dont find this funny at all
  8. N

how old are you?

34 and still a big kid :scooter:
  9. N

Running without an air filter

good way to wash out your cylinder. i would not advise running any motor with no air filter
  10. N

Mini big bike from scratch

lookin good. :thumbsup:
  11. N

WANTED 5 hp briggs carb diaphragm plate

i am in need of a whole carb or just the side diaphragm plate off the carb. i have had no luck local everyone said they can order it for 5$ and like 9 buxs to ship it. so if anyone has this please let me know it will help me out ALOT :wink:
  12. N

newbie saying hello

hello new roomies i just wanted to start a thread telling the board a little about myself. i am 34 years old and like most of the guys on this board i enjoy tinkering with small engines. although i have played with a few mini bikes its not my main hobby, i found this site to be very enjoyable...