Search results

1. M

Pirelli 3.50 x7 tire for Benelli Hurricane needed

Pirelli 3.50 x7 tire for Benelli Hurricane needed! Will pay good $ for 1 or 2 + shipping. Tubes also if you have them.
  2. M

Gemini SST50 for sale

I have a pretty darn good Gemini SST50 up for sale. Starts easily and shifts through all the gears beautifully. I was expecting a much better response when I had it up for sale on Ebay. Was asking $1000 but would offer to members for less than that $750? Pick up would have to arranged or...
  3. M

Incredible - I found a 2nd Broncco TX4 "Colt"

This past week I went to a local auction just north of Port Hope, ON, Canada which is very near where I live. I had seen it advertised in the paper and they has listed mini-bikes amoung the items being auctioned. I decided to go to it but I promised I would bid only if they had something really...
  4. M

1970 Broncco TX4 restore 2013

Here is a Broncco TX4 that I found on Kijiji (Canada) which was the first mini bike I had in Regina, Saskatchewan in 1970. A guy in Toronto had this for sale and I bought it in January 2013. As you can see he put on a motorcycle seat and a modern engine. I have restored this partially with new...
  5. M

Bronco TX4 compared to FANTIC MOTOR MINI BIKE

Can anybody tell me the difference between a Broncco TX4 and a FANTIC MOTOR MINI BIKE? They look virtually the same except for color and the scrub brake. The Broncco TX4 was the first mini-bike I owned in 1970. I have an opportunity to purchase the Fantic Motor Mini Bike 42 years later! It's the...
  6. M

Hi from Canada!

After nearly 40 years I have returned to my childhood passion for all things mini bikes. My mother even wrote a book about it called "Mini Bike Hero". Back then in the '70s I was riding the prairie roads and valleys forests of Saskatchewan on my Bronco TX4, Honda QA50 and Honda Mini Trail 50...