Search results

1. E

Tecumseh question

I did a search online about using fuel injector cleaner in lawnmower engines, and I found that as long as you use a small amount, like, half a cup, you shouldn't harm the engine. So, I went to the Mobil near me, got a bottle of STP fuel injector cleaner and poured about 1/4 of the bottle in. It...
  2. E

Tecumseh question

What would this stuff do to a lawnmower engine? I know it's for larger gas tanks, but would it work in small amount?
  3. E

Tecumseh question

I have a video right now, that I could share. It's me trying to rev up to start moving. Would that help at all?
  4. E

Tecumseh question

Alright, by searching google, I found that the green wire is for wiring a kill switch. I'm pretty sure. But, I still can't seem to find any info on my acceleration problem. It's like, I pull the throttle back a half an inch and it kills the engine. I let go, the engine comes back, or I pull a...
  5. E

Tecumseh question

Hey guys. So, I finished restoring my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and got it rolling. My problem though is engine related. When I push on the throttle a little bit, it acts like the motor is going to shut off. As I push a little harder, it starts giving it some gas and it starts rolling. Well, I have...
  6. E

Bearing question

Alright. Thanks. At that price, too, it's not like I'm buying a new bike every time they go out.
  7. E

Bearing question

I broke one of the original bearings on the rear axle of my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and when I took out the bearing to try and find a new one here in town (failed to find one), I noticed a lot of grease inside the axle. And I mean a lot. Like, easily a pint. I just bought the 5/8" x 1-3/8"...
  8. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Great find, but it's still a little pricey for me. I'm trying to find something a little less expensive. If nothing comes up, then I'll probably have to bite the bullet on that one.
  9. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Thanks. I've been fixing it up for the last month or so. The frame took the longest. I don't have a sand blaster, and I had to :grind: away at it with a paint stripper brush like this one. It took so long. My back hated me for that one. I've been keeping track of my progress on another site...
  10. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Answer your question? YouTube - ‪100_0004.MOV‬‎
  11. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Cool. I'll be waiting for a reply from ya. If you want, my email is cehile@hotmail.com and you can send it there. I check my email more often than I come on here.
  12. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

I've got a Tecumseh ohh50 with a Max Torque clutch.
  13. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Just paid. Thanks for the info. Now, if only I can find a cheap clutch band brake system. I found a good one (mounting bracket and everything) for $60, but I'm hoping to find one for cheaper. Any ideas?
  14. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Yeah. lol. I literally just found that the same time you did. I had been searching for a while, so this was my last resort. Thanks a lot.
  15. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a decal like the picture below? I got the frame restored, but the decal was not recoverable. Any ideas?
  16. E

Need wheels, plz

Those wheels and tires sure do look really nice. A little more than I was looking to spend though. I'm going to a town north of me sometime soon, and they sell mini bike parts, so I'm going to check them and see what they have. If they don't have what I'm looking for, then I'll take yours. I'll...
  17. E

Need wheels, plz

Oops. Sorry, I put this in the wrong place. Any admins that can move me to the right part of the forum, I would appreciate it. I meant to put this in the "Parts Wanted". Thanks.
  18. E

Need wheels, plz

Hey guys. I need some wheels for my Lil Indian Sabre. The wheels that I have are two piece wheels, and I would like to get a new set. The rims I have are rusted so bad that they are pitting and have holes. They have 9 bolt holes on the inside (4 to hold the hub in place, and 5 to hold the two...
  19. E

Clutch question

I ordered a Max Torque 12T #35 clutch. Pretty good price. I could have saved a few bucks and went with one I found on ebay, but the one on ebay didn't have a brand name. Seems like Max Torque is the way to go according to several different posts on this forum.
  20. E

New here. Got a doozy.

So, are you all agreeing that this is a Sabre?