Search results

1. E

Tecumseh question

Hey guys. So, I finished restoring my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and got it rolling. My problem though is engine related. When I push on the throttle a little bit, it acts like the motor is going to shut off. As I push a little harder, it starts giving it some gas and it starts rolling. Well, I have...
  2. E

Bearing question

I broke one of the original bearings on the rear axle of my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and when I took out the bearing to try and find a new one here in town (failed to find one), I noticed a lot of grease inside the axle. And I mean a lot. Like, easily a pint. I just bought the 5/8" x 1-3/8"...
  3. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a decal like the picture below? I got the frame restored, but the decal was not recoverable. Any ideas?
  4. E

Need wheels, plz

Hey guys. I need some wheels for my Lil Indian Sabre. The wheels that I have are two piece wheels, and I would like to get a new set. The rims I have are rusted so bad that they are pitting and have holes. They have 9 bolt holes on the inside (4 to hold the hub in place, and 5 to hold the two...
  5. E

Clutch question

Hi all. I need a new clutch for my Tecumseh motor I picked up a few days ago, and I'm having trouble with finding a clutch. I'm unsure as to which one to get. For one, the clutch that I had from the old engine is too small a diameter. I need a 3/4" and have a 5/8". Second, the old clutch has 11...
  6. E

Clutch wanted for Tec 5hp

Hello all. I have been rebuilding my '67 Lil' Indian, and the motor needed to be replaced so I got a Tecumseh 5hp motor for $120. The model number is OHH50. I need a clutch for it, because the one I had from the Briggs I replaced won't work for it. Anyone have one, or know of where I can get...
  7. E

New here. Got a doozy.

Hi guys. It's great that I found this forum. I'm having a heck of a time. So, let's get started with the story of how I got it. I was at my uncles house a while back getting my truck fixed. As payment for using his driveway, I helped him move some stuff in his backyard. As I was moving some...