Search results

1. blaize

1st mini bike pics for everybody

figured i'd start this thread for those of us not fortunate enough to experience the good old days. i for one had to wait well into my adult age to have the mini love come over me! SO HERE'S MINE. I PURCHASED FOR 25 DOLLARS!!
  2. blaize

need advice on 6.5 clone wiring

i just converted my baja heat into a trike. as you all know the heats come with a headlight. i replaced the original blown engine with 6.5hp clone engine. my question for all of you is how can i wire the headlight to the engine?? is it even possible? :shrug:
  3. blaize

baja heat turned trike lol

first project i ever did like this...figured i'd post before i tweeked. any suggestions welcome!
  4. blaize

baja heat transformed

turned my baja heat mini bike into a trike lol. just wanted to c what you guys thought??
  5. blaize

tote gote on craigslist

i put my tote gote on craigslist at $400. nothin wrong with it, just wondering is my asking price too high? if anybody is interested id like to get rid of it like now. my old lady is wantin it gone!
  6. blaize

my newest find on craigslist haha

this is my newest $50 toy! yep that's rite $50! i had to clean it up a bit, gave it a new spray job. these things are a blast with the knock off engines on em! i was shocked at the take-off on these things. i thought after all the comments on here and other sites, these would be slugs. not the...
  7. blaize

tote gote model 404 for sale!

engine replaced with briggs 5hp,runs great! tons of torque! im in erie,pa sorry i can NOT deliver. i don't have a truck or trailor sorry. im looking to get 450, but i will negotiate somewhat(i know travel is expensive!) thanks for looking! :scooter:
  8. blaize

any advice/knowledge would help?!

ok so i've got a tote gote 404. yesterday i bought a scat cat with a non original tecumseh 6.5 hp engine. got it runnin today and clocked at 52mph!... now for my question i need help with. if i bypass the last chain drive on my gote, will it make it faster even though i may lose torque? i know...
  9. blaize

do i have one for you guys!

ok sooo what is it?!
  10. blaize

wanted: big wheeled minibike

i know it's a stretch but hey gotta try! im looking to trade a yerf dog gokart with brand new 6.5 hp engine new torque converter belt big wheels! i would hope to trade for a mini bike with bigger wheels on it. im in erie,pa. thanks in advance!
  11. blaize

my craigslist find!

ok just got home from work one day. did my usual check of craigslist to my wife's unliking. this is what i found for 50 bucks! [IMG]
  12. blaize

tote gote model 404!

[/IMG]hey everybody just wanted to share my newest find. it's a tote gote model 404. replaced engine with a 5hp briggs. painted it up a lil, was rough. took me forever to figure out what this thing was! lol hope you like it? sorry new here and cant figure out how to add pics! if u would like to...