Search results

1. D

Need some bearings...

Bearing Spacer Press in the bearings without the lip and measure the distance between inner races. Cut steel or aluminum tubing with a 1/2" diamete hole to just fix the inside measurement. Knock out one bearing, wrap spacer tube with pipe foam insulation (to hold it up in wheel bore) put tube...
  2. D

Need some bearings...

Bearing Supplier I live in Lake Charles, La. and we have a bearing suppy store called Motion Industries. They got me bearing with the high speed lip for around $6 each. They use to be Bearing/Bearing Industries. I found very hard to get seals and bearing for my HD Sprints there...
  3. D

Bird Mini Bikie

Bird Mini The mini bike has what looks like a Scorpion Torqure Converter instead of a centrifical clutch. It's very fast. It's large enough for 2 adults to ride. It has shocks on the back with rear passenger footpegs. With the super wide tires it's very easy on grass in the yard......Dave
  4. D

Bird Mini Bikie

I have a 1979 Bird Fat tire mini bike saved from sitting against a wall in an old garage. The owner sold it to me for $150 with the original owners manual and bill of sale. It also was running and I drove onto my trailer to take home. I took it apart and sand blasted it and repainted...