Search results

1. F

an old bird

it's finished! Well, here it is. Not bad, considering how bad it was when I got it. I only have so much money to spend on it since I have several other hobbies that seem to take money too. It's funny how that works. Anyway, hope you like it. I had to fix quite a few problems with it. The...
  2. F

"ugly seats" ?????

seats i am looking for a seat for my bird. i am a newbie and i couldn't find any site called uglyseats.com. is there some kind of secret decoder ring or password you have to use?
  3. F

an old bird

that's the mini bike not me! no wait, I'm old too! I'm confused. anyway, i bought this for $30 at the swap meet. thanks to this site, i found out what brand it is. it was really beat up. i have straightened out the forks and one of the backbone bars. i made a new bushing for the neck. because it...
  4. F

new old guy

well, first off, my name is Gary, i am 62 years old. i have always wanted a mini bike but just never bought one. that changed last weekend. i bought this really rough thing and am trying to bring it back to life. i have built race cars, street rods, motorcycles, 2 and 3 wheels, trucks and for 35...