Search results

1. zeeman

Sears Roper Black engine color?

I need advice on what black paint would have come on my Sears Roper. It is black. Should it be a gloss, or semi-gloss color? Thanks guys. I have searched threads with no success.
  2. zeeman

Tecumseh H050 carburetor float bowl and float

The spring drain thingy broke on mine, plus it is dented. If you have a special place that is good to order from, I'd like to hear about it. Will take used parts too. Thanks. Here is the carb.
  3. zeeman

How do I put a muffler on this?

This header is off my Roper. I believe it had a long chrome muffler that mounted to the rear fender. I would like to put something similar onto this. Thanks.
  4. zeeman

Sears Roper parts wanted

Here is the bike I have. I need: rear sprocket, rear fender, TAV cover, jack shaft sprocket, muffler. The parts can be used, but not used up. I'd like to get them a little nicer than what I have. I'll seriously consider any tav cover. Thanks. You can check out my progress in the Project...
  5. zeeman

Sears Roper-Round um up, move um out

I'm starting this log on my newest CL find. The minibike is in pretty good shape, but it's a 'tweener' to me, and I would appreciate some ideas on whether to just clean and polish, paint some things and leave most of it alone, or major restore. Let me know what you think. I don't know what is...
  6. zeeman

OldMiniBikes said it had been so long, I should intoduce myself!

I was embarrassed by this, so I went out and found me another minibike to show to everyone. I saw this on CL about a minute after it was posted, and called immediately. I picked it up a couple of days later. The posted price was $50, and that's what I paid. I am very happy with the deal. I...
  7. zeeman

Check out this Rupp build by OldMiniBikes.com

http://images.craigslist.org/00u0u_f9Vjrf3etIQ_600x450.jpg I could not figure out how to post the whole ad, but it says it is build by old minibikes.com. Vintage Rupp. $350. I don't think so!
  8. zeeman

Cat 300 parts

I'm looking for a rear fender, rear brake assembly, clutch guard, and possibly a kill switch assembly for this: Thanks. http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/weswblack/IMG_5262.jpg
  9. zeeman

What is this frame? Thanks.

10. zeeman

Meeeowwww?

I got this mini last year, and I'm just now getting around to looking at it. I traded it for some dead snapper mower carcasses. I believe it is a Cat, but I'm not positive. I never really paid much attention to the Cats. Sorry for the bad pictures. If it is a Cat, would it have had a Briggs...
  11. zeeman

Stellar Front Fender Dimensions

For Cheezy1 and any others trying to make Stellar fenders. The angle is drawn correct, but I could not find my protractor to measure it. Sorry.
  12. zeeman

What is this? Similar to Ken-Bar

http://images.craigslist.org/3Ee3Gd3J15Lc5Kf5F7d559d3cf631971e12e4.jpg
  13. zeeman

Trail Horse rear wheel and sprocket

I'm back, and looking for a rear wheel for my latest project. I think the front wheel I have is from a Trail Horse. It's like an Azusa Astro, but the spokes are not rounded as much. I have some stuff to trade if you want, or will paypal you. Thanks.
  14. zeeman

My Newest Toy

Here is my latest purchase. I don't know much about it. I really can't find what model it is. I am guessing it's about 90cc from the early 60's. It has a high pipe, and most of the Yamaha models I have seen so far have the low pipe. Anyway, I bought it off a guy who was taking it to the...
  15. zeeman

How to Ship a Honda Z Fiddy?

I have a potential buyer for my Z50 with a Lifan 125cc engine. Looking for advice on how to ship it cheapest. Go Greyhound won't take more than 100 lbs, and Fedx doubles after 150 lbs. Anyone know the weight of this contraption? Thanks.
  16. zeeman

1974 Honda Z50 with 125cc engine

This has been a project of mine for several years. It started out as a really rough looking Z50A. All of the paint has been redone, but is not perfect. Looks really good though. Brand new Lifan 125cc 4 speed with manual clutch hooked up. Never been started because I never got it wired. It...
  17. zeeman

Hodaka engine clone?

Is there a clone of the Hodaka 2 stroke engines that were used on the Bonanza minibikes? I searched, but could not find one.
  18. zeeman

Where should I post almost complete mini for sale

It's not complete, and I'm not just selling parts unless a few missing items makes it 'parts'. Anyway, if you have suggestions, please comment. The bike needs to be completed. It is missing tires, and wiring, etc. Thanks.
  19. zeeman

This looks cool for $150, but not sure what it is

http://images.craigslist.org/5N25T55K83K13Nb3occ5ld27adad6942d1e69.jpg
  20. zeeman

What I'm making out of a rattle can

OK, as if my last project, the foot pegs, wasn't boring enough. I was looking for a way to store my pull rope and a few tools on my Man Company. I came up with this idea. I am going to mount it somewhere, I just haven't figured out the bracket yet. I haven't even figured out where to mount...