Search results

1. Marcrx

post your tires and rims!

haha im glad you guys remember me LOL....thats my thing now i guess short form text words....haha I STRIKE AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN :001_tt2:
  2. Marcrx

post your tires and rims!

im gonna need tires soon, looking for something more street and mite as well get some ccool rims.......any1 have pics they can post??
  3. Marcrx

custom air filter on db30?

ya toke her out today, runs a bit better, does look very neat!...
  4. Marcrx

Well I basically put one of those small k & n air filters with a tube going into the stock air filter box, something like this would be worse off? Havnt tooken her out yet to see if there is a difference just wanted to check with you guys !
  5. Marcrx

Any1 send me a link for rejetting the carb after a intake filter is installed, i see that after people install air filters and they have to re set the carb setting....any write ups on this ?
  6. Marcrx

Wondering if any1 has put a air filter on the stock db30 motor ? How did u make it work ?
  7. Marcrx

Discontine DB30?

Canada Sucks does it? How about you show a little respect for your fellow mini bike lovers no matter where they live. SO if you dont like Canada don't be responding to my thread and make yourself look like a fool.
  8. Marcrx

Discontine DB30?

found out that they are going to discontinue DB30 at canadian tire, any1 hear about this and why ?!?!
  9. Marcrx

Your Mini Bike host ?

Hey just wondering what setups every one uses to work on there mini bikes, i know a milk crate is popular i used that when i stored her for the winter. Pics would be cool just want to find a good setup.
  10. Marcrx

Knocking Noise Rear Tire

OK i have just put my rear tire back on, and put the chain back on, had a lil trouble putting the chain on so i removed the tensionor. Now when i tighter the tension back to normal, its just seems like the chain is to tight and i dont have the 1inch play i dont know what to do i just dont want...
  11. Marcrx

DB30 manual

Thank you, once again
  12. Marcrx

DB30 manual

Hey any1 have the manual for the DB30?? Check a couple of links on here but they were no good
  13. Marcrx

Front Fork BOLT to tight

I agree the pics help a lot...much thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  14. Marcrx

Knocking Noise Rear Tire

i guess coat it with grease before i slide it into the wheel ?
  15. Marcrx

Front Fork BOLT to tight

yup i looked at your post ogy looks like a good solution, i just posted the pic just to show since i never did in the beginning...there is a slight bent to it if you look, i know its probably not major but ya i guess im picky
  16. Marcrx

My Dirt Bug DB30

ya true never thought about safety
  17. Marcrx

My Dirt Bug DB30

Didnt do much her yet. Removed front fender for sleaker look. Adjusted throttle for more go Drilled 2 holes on muffler (has a nice rumble to her ) Up and coming Already Pre bent 1/2 EMT for exhaust ( will post more pics of that) Add stickers:thumbsup:
  18. Marcrx

Knocking Noise Rear Tire

ok when i did remove the tire foudn that 1 wheel bearing was missing the end rubber piece, so i was broken. Purchased a new1 and hopefully this noise will be gone !!!
  19. Marcrx

Front Fork BOLT to tight

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but here a pics of what is wrong.
  20. Marcrx

Knocking Noise Rear Tire

ok thanks guys, just for the record any1 here have these problems with a brand new baja?