Search results

1. S

Tecumseh 7hp crank swap please. Help soon tearing them down in the morning

The same guy said he had an extra slanted intake manifold for a PZ16 carburetor he would sell. When I PM'd him and asked for a photo, I got no response, but he kept posting about lots of other things, so I knew he was still on the forum.
  2. S

Tecumseh intake manifold for PZ16

Tried to PM you. Not sure if you got it. Do you have a photo of your slanted intake for a PZ16 carburetor? Thank you
  3. S

Tecumseh intake manifold for PZ16

I have a slanted stock Tecumseh HS40 on a Super Charger. Is there anyone that makes an intake manifold to run the PZ16? I know I could ream out the holes on the carburetor, but was hoping to find something to either bolt straight to the block or at least, push it farther out from the engine...
  4. S

Not sure what I have or what year it is.

Hello, can anyone tell me what I have hear and what year it might be? Appears to be all there, but certainly at lot of rust.Can those rusty wheels be brought back to life? Thank you.. Just picked this up two days ago.
  5. S

MTD model 363-200 jackshaft assy.

Unfortunately, they just recently sold their mini bike before I got any feedback about the jackshaft assembly. I was only going off of a photo, and had not seen the bike in person to get any measurements. Thank you minibikefever and massacre for getting back with me.
  6. S

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

These were my kids when they were little with their first mini bike. They are both in their 40s now. I still love those little bikes.
  7. S

MTD model 363-200 jackshaft assy.

Hello, I am considering purchasing a MTD mini bike. Model # 363-200. It looks fairly complete, minus the jackshaft assembly. Does anybody have an assembly they would like to sell? If nothing available, are there other options to run the jackshaft on this model? Thank you
  8. S

Honda XL125S engine swap question

It looks like the XL 125 S had a vertical type engine. Your link is for the Honda clone horizontal engine. There would be modifications. There are items you can get to address the 6 volt to 12 volt conversion, but you most likely will at the least, have motor mount issues to address.
  9. S

Lil Indian meets low rider and muscle bike

We taped a Size D rocket engine to a metal model Volkswagen bug. Put a fuse in it a lit it. The little Volkswagen took off and flew into my moms car, then the engine came off and flew into the back of my friends school letterman's coat and burnt it. Was grounded for a month. Did some crazy stuff...
  10. S

Post your cars!

This is my 1963 Chevy C10. Haven't posted anything for a while.No mini bike projects at this time, but would like to get something started for my grandson. Chevy truck has 283 with 5 speed manual. Power steering and front disk brakes and air conditioning. Recently moved to Florida and in a condo...
  11. S

Can anyone ID this mini bike ?

No, I passed on it. I didn't see it on market place today
  12. S

Can anyone ID this mini bike ?

Can anyone ID this or is it junk?
  13. Unknown mini

Unknown mini

Unknown mini bike
  14. S

Mini trike

What size engine is mounted on the frame? Is that a clutch to rear axle sprocket only? Thank you
  15. S

Premier BeBe 50cc

Price?????????
  16. S

Micro mini frames

What type or size engines are being put on these frames?
  17. S

Ski...trike, bike?

Randi, I PMd you. How long is your ski? Larry
  18. S

JC Penney MX Duster

Bike has been sold locally
  19. S

JC Penney MX Duster

I also have decals coming for it from bikebudy which is included in the price.
  20. S

JC Penney MX Duster

JC Penney Duster MX price drop to $475.00