Search results

1. S

Fox Street Scamp

I paid $200 for one just like it with original engine a few years ago non-running flat tires etc., but w/o the lights and it was steal so I think you are in the ballpark I would offer him something lower (not lowballing) and see what you can do.
  2. S

Fox bearing removal help

Thanks Markus, when you say machine stepped what does that mean do I have to drive it out from a particular side of hub or is the tube the same diameter lengthwise?
  3. S

Fox bearing removal help

Hey all trying to replace bearing on fox rear wheel but cant get punch in to drive it out because of metal tube going through inside bearings as seen in picks any thoughts? Should I press the tube out first as I'm thinking thought Id ask first? Thanks
  4. S

Just picked up a Fox!

No thanks not right now but I will keep you in mind if I do...
  5. S

Just picked up a Fox!

Check out this Fox Scrambler I just picked up off CL for $200! It is all original and in great shape for its age! Has a correct HS40 shocks front and back with disc brakes!
  6. Fox Scrambler Pic

Fox Scrambler Pic

7. S

i got the fox i think

Yes that is a Fox AM Scrambler, I just picked one up today for $200 on CL and it is exactly like that one first pictured above with the same stickers on the tank....
  8. S

H50 carb on a H35 engine

H50 carb on an H35 I put the H50 carb on the Manco Trailcat I bought recently and it works excellent. It came with the original H35 engine too. It runs perfectly:laugh: Yeah, you have to make sure both engines are of the same vintage.
  9. S

H50 carb on a H35 engine

Thanks, I thought so:thumbsup:I will give it a try:laugh:
  10. S

H50 carb on a H35 engine

how do I do that?
  11. S

H50 carb on a H35 engine

Can I put an H50 carb on a H35 engine? They look exactly alike! Just wondering:shrug:If anyone knows or have done this before let me know:laugh:
  12. S

Gas coming out of H35 carb

Thanks RestoreKid good info:thumbsup: I noticed the shaft was wiggling for a good reason some parts were missing the little washer and the felt washer...I will need more parts:doah:
  13. S

Yeah, I know, the grooved side goes down...I am thinking it may be some grit like you guys said or maybe the float height, or stuck float, I am sure it is something simple, as always:laugh:I will let you guys know what I find out thanks for all your help:thumbsup:
  14. S

h35 carb issues Yeah, cleaned and put a new carb kit in it, needle, seat, o-rings, etc. I did not however, replace the brass float, i forgot to buy one at the shop but it was pretty bad, so i cleaned and replaced. I did not check float height level, though. Maybe it is the old float sticking...
  15. S

I just rebuilt a H35 carb and gas is coming out of the air intake where filter attaches. I rode about half down my drive and it quit. I noticed a lot of play in thottle shaft, too. Any idea what might be wrong? Is it possible that the loose throttle shaft is the problem? Could it be that the...
  16. S

Manco ID help

Manco ID Thanks for replies...I forgot to mention it has an H35, too. I think it's a Trail Cat (not Wild Cat:doah:) I found some other ads, too.
  17. 74_Manco21

74_Manco21

18. 71_Manco3

71_Manco3

19. S

Manco ID help

Just scored a manco off CL for 75 bucks!!! Need help IDing it I think it is a 70's Wild Cat but not sure. I would like exact model and year!!! Looks to be very complete!!!! (Carb is off for cleaning, it is complete, too) Has front int. spring shocks, rear band/ext. drum brake. Thanks:thumbsup:
  20. 03331