Search results

1. M

Steampunk/Time Machine Ruttman

This bike has been sitting outside at my parents house for at least 15-20 years. So, I decided to take it with me and try to fix it up. I took it all apart, cleaned up the rust, and painted it. It's deep jewel green. The local discount shop has a bunch of duplicolor automotive paint for...
  2. M

replacement fuel tank held within fiberglass shell?

I have a JC Penney Digger. The tank is pretty bad. Is there a tank I can get that will roughly fit in the same spot? The dimensions on the tank are 9.5" long, 5" wide, and 3" tall. Where the fill cap screws on was so crusty that it broke off. I cut it off flush, so that in the worst case...
  3. M

putting mini bike back together, chain appears too short?

So I took my mini bike apart to spruce it up and I'm putting it back together now, nothing in the drive line was changed (sprockets etc.) and I just took the chain apart at the connecting link. I'm trying to reinstall it and it's like a couple inches too short. I have no idea why. The only...
  4. M

Mystery Part on Tecumseh HS50

My brother in law tore apart the mini bike from my childhood. My friend and I have the engine put back together mostly, except for this part: What is it? Where does it go? Thank you for any help! :)
  5. M

Hello all!

I was asked to introduce myself and talk about my bikes. Well, here are my current bikes: 2004 Ninja 250 and 2002 Honda XR200r I came to this website because I'm interested in restoring the first motorcycle I ever rode: I posted about it in the What is it? forum hoping...
  6. M

My first motorcycle, thinking about restoring it, but...what is it? "Digger"

Well, here she is, the "Digger". I am heavily into motorcycles nowadays, but am thinking I might want a project to work on. I thought that restoring my old mini-bike would be a good one. It's already got a really cool look to it, it's like a cafe/flat tracker. Personally, I think it's...