Search results

1. slyman920

got an old kawaski that needs a mate

so im in search of a half way decent frame and fork combo or if you have a a roller that will work to but im not really wanting to spend a lot on it trying to get one under $100. i would prefer it to be local im in southwest Florida so Naples,Bonita or Fort Myers. but it is not required for the...
  2. slyman920

tucker automobiles

i believe that every one should no about tucker automobiles. please excuse the misspelling i really tired. TUCKER "The Man and the Car" 1948 (part 1) - YouTube TUCKER "The Man and the Car" 1948 (part 2) - YouTube every one should watch these videos .
  3. slyman920

sports! what do you play?

so yes clearly i am a hockey player.
  4. slyman920

bored

just want to talk about something just dont know what bring up a topic
  5. slyman920

daily drivers

i'm wanting to see pics of peoples daily drivers and ill start.
  6. slyman920

charlotte ,nc

is there a minibike scene in charlotte north carolina
  7. slyman920

cafe racer

i was wondering if any one has made a mini cafe racer if so i would love to see some pics and details.
  8. slyman920

im trying to find out what tec i have

so this it kind of a delema im in nc and my bike is in fl and i was wanting to buy parts for when i go get it and im not shure wat model i have so i hope some one can tell wat it is by the picture
  9. slyman920

drag bikes.

ok so im just wondering how much does it cost to get a built dragbike on avarage. and what is the fastest mph anyone knows of doesnt need to on the money.
  10. slyman920

h35 help required

so i have some issues with it snaping chains and need a new gas tank for it. i would perferfor it to be a metal one and would like it to be in new condition. and i would like to find a nice aftermarket pipe for it and a aftermarket intake for it. thanks for the help in advance.
  11. slyman920

my manco

so i have a couple of questions i have an older manco with a tecumseh 3.5hp motor. and i was wondering if any one can direct to where i can locate a new gas tank for it and perferably a metal one. and it keeps poping chains and the chain break i bought is bending the chain now and i am wonder if...