Search results

1. Joe Todesca

Hmmm...Full Size Chopper Project

Very Good Job!! enjoy the bike and Great thread. Jo
  2. Joe Todesca

Pawn stars viewers!!!!!!

I'd give them another potty seat, pain of display case glass and $500. for the bike. Lets go do the paper work. Jo
  3. Joe Todesca

speedway

Thanks guys it means alot comming from people who know bikes. Jo
  4. Joe Todesca

speedway

I would love to get mini of the month sometime.
  5. Joe Todesca

speedway

almost done. need a tailpipe, rear brake guts, air cleaner. Thanks to my brother who did the work.
  6. Joe Todesca

Tecumseh H40 carb spring

Oops that's an HS 40 carb spring . Thanks Jo
  7. Joe Todesca

I found an incredible stash of minis and motos

Looking for speedway scorpion parts PLEASE!!!
  8. Joe Todesca

My latest hack job

Great job!!! I was also afraid to look.
  9. Joe Todesca

Great Find!!

Ok guy's what do you think? OH need to resize!!
  10. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

Hey all the Snow is melting and I'm just up from a looong winters nap. This is going to be my best year ever! I shaved off 3/4of a pound of weight duing the off season and am ready for the next speed attempt. Details to follow! Jo
  11. Joe Todesca

The MiniBike Killer !

Nice find. I had the cat mini then got an xr75 . It was red but I want to find a nice silver one someday. Jo
  12. Joe Todesca

speedway parts wanted

Here is my list.Parts list I need 10130 kickstand 10249 brake cable spring (2) 10134 kickstand return spring 10373 swing arm 10124 foot pedal cover 10108 sprocket spacer 10059 lower shock tube...
  13. Joe Todesca

Do you think my wife will mind?

GTO Glad she like's it. I was going to suggest you put a vase and flowers were the motor went. Jo
  14. Joe Todesca

I did it...I crashed my db-30

As a fellow Mini-Bike -in who has also found myself baskin in the sun on the open road I feel your pain. Get well soon and try it again. Jo
  15. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

Nitro would this be a key start or will I have to start training in order to pull the cord to start the motor? Jo
  16. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

I'm just a driver and have no clue about tooth count and knobby tires! I'm sure what ever wheels you put on I'll drive them right off. 100mph you say! I my have to were a helmet. I have a old leather one with ear flaps but may have to upgrade. I'm really stoked had to lay off the gin sin tea...
  17. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

Nitrohorse I'm your man. The permission note from the wife expires in 11 months 26 days. I'll break out my custom leather Members only jacket for the run. Jo
  18. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

Nitrohorse I am a very young 47ish with All,, Most,, well Some of my viger as a youth. I drink napam and pee fire! No I drink Milk and pee all the time. Let me look into that Calie thing. Jo
  19. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

HMMM a World Record!! You may have something there! Let me work on this one. Jo
  20. Joe Todesca

Personal speed record!

Tanker She is fine a little skidish from that tragic wipe out but OK. Your a kind soul! Jo