Search results

1. Evilution

Two minis and a project

Well, the time has come for these to go. I built these for my fiancee and myself to use while camping, and it turns out that they're too loud, don't have lights, etc. So we're switching to bicycles. I REALLY appreciate all the help and information I've gotten from you fine folks, so I thought...
  2. Evilution

Indianapolis

vintage mini-bike, no motor Price seems right.
  3. Evilution

Indianapolis-Beech Grove

old mini bike
  4. Evilution

How about...

How about machining a groove in the outer edge of a flywheel, notching out the fan shroud, and installing a v-belt and a single wire alternator to hook up electronics to a mini? Has anyone tried such a thing?:shrug:
  5. Evilution

Terror Cat

Well, I guess we've decided this thing is a Terra Cat, though I can't seem to find another one that looks even remotely close. Since only pieces of it seem to be valuable, I'm gonna have my way with it. Going to remove the existing motor mount tabs and weld in a plate for a flathead, possibly...
  6. Evilution

My CAT R4001 Build

I got this on trade for labor on a Harley. Literature says it should look like this: When I got mine, it looked like this: So, I put it on the lift (cause I'm fat, old, and spoiled), and started disassembly. The wheels, while not looking too bad, were an unbelievable chore. They...
  7. Evilution

Was told it's a Scat Cat...

...but I can't find one that takes big @ss tires like this one does. I would appreciate any help. :thumbsup:
  8. Evilution

Mini Chrysler Tomahawk

2010 X-Racer
  9. Evilution

Rupp in Indy-$450

rupp mini bike
  10. Evilution

2-Pack in Indy $550

two mini bike
  11. Evilution

Tom Daniels' "Popper Chopper"

Wondering if anyone here has ever tried to build a real version of this. SWEET!!!:thumbsup:
  12. Evilution

Always happens when I'm broke...

Mini bike complete-needs work Somebody go get this.
  13. Evilution

White 3.5 Tecumseh

H35-45621S SER 0665b Asking $40 plus actual shipping. Engine weighs 30 lbs, figure a couple more for packing. Shipped from 47804. Ups shipping calculator shows, for example, $45 to Los Angeles. Also available for local pickup. Engine is not seized and has compression. Came...
  14. Evilution

Mini Trike

mini trike Cute. Never seen one like it.
  15. Evilution

Uncharted 2 for ps3

Anybody got a copy of this game you'd be willing to part with for around $15 shipped? Finished the first one and keep getting outbid on Evilbay.
  16. Evilution

Home made mini chopper

I like it except for the really steep steering angle. Would turn quick though. home made minibike
  17. Evilution

Baja Warrior-Indianapolis

mini motorcycle
  18. Evilution

1969 Rupp Rascal-No Pics

1969 Rupp Rascal-$250 obo
  19. Evilution

Family

There's nothing more important in life than family. I've known this for a long time, but the point was driven home with a phone call today. My father is 75 years old, a serious Christian, and an avid motorcycle rider. He came home from a ride with his brother and was talking to my mom about...
  20. Evilution

Got my clone!

My parents came to town for a visit, and my Dad is a huge fan of HF. So we went in to get an auger bit for a wood project and they had the clones on sale for $99. I had my $89 coupon with me, but when I got to the register, the cashier let us use the 20% coupon on the clone, so it was $79! Happy...