Search results

1. suprf1y

Clone with broken rocker/bent pushrod

I built this motor about 3 years ago. It's been fine until last fall when it suddenly quit while a friend's son was riding it. Turned out that the pushrod went through the rocker arm on the exhaust side. I thought it was probably a faulty rocker. Put it back together with a new 1.3 rocker and a...
  2. suprf1y

My Baja mini's

I haven't been on here for some time, in fact, I was surprised to see that I've been a member here for about 7 years :ohmy: So here are my bikes, a completely stock like new Dirt bug, a modified DB with clone motor, and Baja mini. Both clone motors are fairly modded with 12-1 compression, cams...
  3. suprf1y

Long time no post

It's been five years since I've posted here, thought I'd put up a pic of my latest project Bought this thing a few weeks ago. There's a bit of a mini bike craze going on around here right now, so they're getting almost impossible to find for a decent price. This was a non-runner, been...
  4. suprf1y

I got the bug

From you guys :thumbsup: I found out that there's a Baja 165 race series close to me, and found this site while looking for some tech info. A month ago I joined, and after reading, and looking at all the cool stuff you guys are doing, I got bit, and now have my own bug to go with my 165...
  5. suprf1y

Any idea what this is?

I know the pics aren't very good, and I'm looking to see if we have more, but we had this from the 80's until a few years ago. I didn't have the interest in minis then like I do now, but just curious if anybody knows what it is? It hauled the kids around into their late teens. It had a...
  6. suprf1y

Looking for some flat track setup tips

Local 1/8 mile flat track, mini baja, that will remain fairly stock for now. There aren't too many rules, but I don't think people take it too seriously, so I have no intention of making it expensive, and showing up with a built GX200 (I'm shocked at all the cool stuff available). So I guess...
  7. suprf1y

Baja newbie looking to go flat trackin'

Great forum, and awesome resource you guys have here! I recently discovered that a flat track near me started running mini bikes last season. offroadmotorcycles.ca - Off-Road Motorcycles.ca - Dirt track, dirtcheap It looked like a riot :out: so I did a quick search to see what these...