Search results

1. L

Toyoco handle bars

You might look to the Honda Z50 and CT70 for the brake rod too. The 50's use a clevis to attach to the pedal and on the 70's the rod is just doglegged through the pedal. Many on ebay. The tail light is a very common PM tail light, just search ebay for "PM tail light". You can check for a...
  2. L

Toyoco handle bars

99.9% Yes, Either Z50 or CT70. Are the fittings for the knobs there? Otherwise you could use the honda bar mount and bars.
  3. L

Wow! Original, Nice & No Reserve $99 - Bonanza Chopper - Hodaka Engine on eBay

Wanna play a game? I say it goes for $3850...backed up by a fat $1 bill...:laugh: - Closest guess over or under takes the pool - Pool closes Oct 18, 2014 15:38:31 PDT, 24 hours before end of auction - $1 USD per guess - Whole dollar's guess' only, no cents. Cents do count in the...
  4. L

Hey...which one of you dirty :censure:'s overbid me :laugh:
  5. L

You have to see this one! Starting at $99 No Reserve. I don't think my pockets are deep enough to win this one. But just Wow! Vintage Bonanza Minibike Scout Chopper Hodaka | eBay From the eBay ad: Vintage Bonanza Minibike Scout Chopper Hodaka My family are the original owners to this...
  6. L

ARCO EZ Rider I Chopper on CL - N Central Ohio - $125

I'm knee deep in minibikes right now, but someone should grab it. It needs the seat and sissy bar... Engine runs! What's that Briggs engine...Fuel Tank in front...? MINI BIKE
  7. L

Misc. 1971 HS40 parts

Thanks Markus, I really appreciate you looking for me, but I found all that I need at the local lawn mower shop.
  8. L

What happened to Fat Boy?

Oh no, did I miss something...? I just checked, he was last signed on 09/14/2014, so he is still around, just silent...? .
  9. L

What happened to Fat Boy?

What happened to Fat Boy? I tried to PM him, inbox is full. So I checked his last post and it was early March, over 6 months ago. I hope all is well...
  10. L

Tecumseh HS40 Year

Thanks guys!
  11. L

Misc. 1971 HS40 parts

Misc.1971 HS40 parts I picked up this 1971 lighted HS40 this weekend. Nice motor but not running -no spark- and it's missing some small parts. I checked at the online parts places but some of the parts -bolts- are different -superceded-. So I am just wondering if one of you...
  12. L

Tecumseh HS40 Year

I picked this up this weekend on a minibike. Is it a 1980 or 1990?
  13. L

Unknown Fat Tire Minibike in Marion, Ohio

Looks like it, but swing arm is different. Anyone know who made it for Sears? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photo-collections/78296-trail-minibikes-vintage-minicycles-5.html#post806010
  14. L

Unknown Fat Tire Minibike

Looks like it, but swing arm is different. Anyone know who made it for Sears? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photo-collections/78296-trail-minibikes-vintage-minicycles-5.html#post806010
  15. L

Unknown Fat Tire Minibike

I posted this this in the ebay/craigslist thread. Anyone know what it is? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/ebay-craigslist/93357-unknown-fat-tire-minibike-marion-ohio.html 70's Vintage Fat Tire Minibike
  16. L

Unknown Fat Tire Minibike in Marion, Ohio

Don't know what it is but it looks cool and seems like it should be worth the $350 asking price...? 70's Vintage Fat Tire Minibike _______________________________________________
  17. L

looking 72 Suzuki RV 90 parts

Glad to help ski...
  18. L

Gemini tank badge

Good deal Rat, if it isn't cracked. But did you notice that mcguyver seems to be in Australia, if so you may want to revise that shipping quote... I'm in Ohio, so if mcguyver doesn't want it I'll take it...assuming it isn't cracked.
  19. L

Bonanza long jackshaft 1400 series

I've cut them before with a thin 4" diamond blade on a hand grinder. Chucked the shaft in an electric hand drill, clamped it down with a foot, and then touched the blade to it while it turned in the drill. Made a pretty clean cut and quick. I suppose I hack saw blade like 125 used would work...
  20. L

looking 72 Suzuki RV 90 parts

Take yer pick. Tail Light: 72 Suzuki RV 90 tail light | eBay Head Light: 72 Suzuki RV 90 head light | eBay Not likely but this isn't the air tire pimp is it? 1972 Suzuki RV 90 Tool Kit with Air Gauge 125 RV90 | eBay