Search results

1. M

On the Topic of Old, How Old is your Lil Indian

I am playing around with trying to restore a 1961 Lil Indian and appreciate pictures from that era or pictures of restorations. I have a bunch I'll post, most of which came from Ray Michrina. Some of these pics show the early Lil Indian with a West Bend right side drive. Some with the Clinton...
  2. M

Brake Parts for Early 60's Lil Indian

I'm looking for the internal brake band for an early 60's Lil Indian. They used an expanding single internal brake band mounted on a backing plate inside the sprocket. I have all of the parts except the internal band itself. I've attached an old photo of a 61 that shows what I'm referring to...
  3. M

Wanted Clinton 2 cycle Right hand drive

I'm looking for a clinton 2 cycle A-400, A-490 engine. Right hand drive, (clockwise rotation, see the attached photo). It is for a 1961 lil indian like in the photo. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. M

1961 model 300 Lil Indian Brake Parts

I'm restoring a 1961 Lil Indian. It used an internal drum brake as part of the rear wheel half and sprocket. I have all of the parts except the internal brake shoe and hardware for connection to the brake cable. Any leads would be appreciated. (see attached images) Thanks in advance.