Search results

1. VWFamily

Postage Increase, anybody else know this?

We all had a nice little postage increase on Monday the 18th!? Personally I never heard anything about it, maybe I don't mail that much, don't pay attention when in the post office or read the post office website much, but I don't even recall the local news folks talking about it? As of...
  2. VWFamily

OH NO, Another DB30 Upgrade! LOL

OK. As some know we bought a New Baja DB30 Dirt Bug a couple weeks ago. Can't push it down a hill to make it go with the stock 2.8HP. We purchased the HF 6.5 Clone (Greyhound - thanks for the coupon info from here!) and ordered the upgrade kit from CJTmini. :thumbsup: This morning we...
  3. VWFamily

Crossfire 150

We're selling our Tomberlin Crossfire 150. I didn't know where to post the listing, so I figured this is as good a place as any. Mod, feel free to move if necessary. I'll post some photos this weekend, but here are the specs: About 5 years old. Driven around the yard only, no...
  4. VWFamily

New Here, old otherwise! LOL

Howdy, My son decided to purchase a DB30 at a warehouse place. Brand new in box. Unfortunately, I didn't do any homework and he said he did...(famous last words of a guy with money burning a hole in his pocket!) :scooter: After the quick assembly and a little gas, vroom when the little...