Search results

1. F

Cable Hook Up?

Thanks to all !!!!! I should be ok now. This one of the last steps i have to do to get the bike done!!
  2. F

Cable Hook Up?

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some pics of a throttle cable hook up to the carb. It is a briggs motor 60102 with the slide choke. Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. :smile::smile:
  3. F

Windber,PA

Windber Hello All, I am looking for more info about the windber swap meet, And location of the show in windber. Is this like a flea market for minis? Thanks, for all your help.
  4. F

~Wanted~

Hello All, I'm looking for a gas tank, carb, and a throttle cable, for a briggs motor. I beleive the model is 80203. I just need something that will work. Thanks, Fireman
  5. F

Briggs 80302

Hi Everyone, i got a couple questions on my kids bike, 1st~~i can barely read the engine shroud does 80302 ring a bell to anyone? 2nd~Does anyone have any ideas on how to hook up the throttle to the carb, the hole in the (throttle valve) is small maybe 5/16 in? 3rd~ Besides...
  6. F

Hello Everyone!!!

Hey Fireman, Thanks for joining the forum. Do you know what kind of bike you have? I have an old, half rusted up, half blue, mini bike HA Ha, No just kidding, i'm hoping to get a few pics posted here soon to help identify the bike. thanks
  7. F

Hello Everyone!!!

Great site you guys got here, I found it trying to find parts and info for my kid's minibike. The bike has been sitting in a garage for a good 15-20 years. I'm trying to bring it back to life!!! Well i hope to talk to you guys soon. Thanks