2. einbier

What are they?

Doesn't look like any that are posted on the web? Still looking
  3. einbier

What are they?

Thanks its a start i guess. ;)
  4. einbier

What are they?

Non of the experts can help?No one even chiming in?
  5. einbier

What are they?

No help on Black Frame?
  6. einbier

Trail Horse Swing Arm

Looking for a Trail Horse Swing Arm. Thanks
  7. einbier

What are they?

Think I need to move this question here. So someone said the green one is a Trailhorse? Is that correct and what is the black one? And looking for any parts available for either of these. Thanks Jeff
  8. einbier

New Projects Can someone help?

Thank You anyone know about the black one, and looking for handlebars/forks for both. Any help appreciated
  9. einbier

Trail horse Handlebars/Forks

Need a set of Trail horse Handlebars/Forks
  10. einbier

New Projects Can someone help?

Picked these 2 frames up today. Can someone tell me what they are? LOL
  11. einbier

Mini Bike

Wanted late 60's or 70's mini bike project preferably with most parts there. In the Northeast Ohio area
  12. einbier

Hi All, I've had an account for some time but never got to use it. Now I'm interested in doing a mini bike. Are there any good books to pick up? I'm not a FB guy. Best places to find something close to me to play with ? Craigslist and offer up? Seems like a ton of info to try to take in Models...
  13. einbier

Clutch Brake with 2 - 2 speed clutches

Did you find anything out about the picture? Am I doing something wrong?
  14. einbier

This is the error i'm getting could you plesae help Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1 Command: "/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x100 -quality 70 -geometry 0x100 '/web/sites/admin/oldminibikes.com/public_html/forum/photopost/data/2397/thumbs/P1015161.jpg'
  15. einbier

why can't you copy a photo and post it to this link? It is very hard to get your photos on this site. I don't have an url? What's the deal.
  16. einbier

Can anyone help me with this brake issue. I posted a picture yesterday but did not show the whole set-up. Here is a new picture can anyone help? Can't seem to get this bike to stop. And what is the purpose of both 2-2 speed clutches? Do I need them? Thanks :drinkup:
  17. einbier

clutch brake? Help

I think so. I will take more pictures tomorrow and post. And I mean I really appreciate all the help so far , am trying to get this going for the kids they are driving me nuts. And I want to ride to! Ha. I already do but no brakes it gets hairy sometimes. Thanks again all. And is there any...
  18. einbier

clutch brake? Help

Ah maybe I will answer my own question. Is it because there is another clutch on the bike? Two chains coming off the motor clutch?
  19. einbier

clutch brake? Help

It can't be on backwards can it?
  20. einbier

clutch brake? Help

Sorry can't work this site? Am forum dumb! Wanted to put picture in my thread .