Search results

1. G

What model Tote Gote

I'm with Richard, I just finished a 414 and I am certain its a 403,404 or 414. It is my favorite one to ride.
  2. G

Tote gote fest

It was a great time! I got to chat with a lot of gote nerds and even with Ralph. Thanks to the Johnson's for putting this event on. I hope we do it next year. Also thanks for the cool stickers.
  3. G

Tote Gote with rear bed

That is a very cool find. I have talked with Ralph about these three wheelers (i have a charger ), He told me that there were quite a few of these that were specially made for the railroads, golf courses, nursery's and warehouses.
  4. G

Any idea what this is?

Its a tote gote model 750. It has the wrong engine and it is missing the side screens.
  5. G

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I bought my nova belt from totegoteparts.com, it worked great!
  6. G

Tote gote fest

I just talked with jake as well and it sounds like its going to be a great meet up. He says there are quite a few people that are planning on attending.
  7. G

Blue Tote Gote

I just finished restoring a 414 and I love it.
  8. G

Is This A Tote

This is definetly a 750, you can tell by the back wheel and the way the seat goes up in the back.
  9. G

Trailer?

I have a met a guy a few months back that had a similar trailer ( not in that good of shape of course) i tried to buy it but he said he would be buried with it. That is very cool.
  10. G

Tubo Diesel Tote Gote

I hate when people call it a Tote Gote when it's not a true gote. Nevertheless, it is pretty cool.
  11. G

Picked up a Tote Gote

I have a model 781 nova, it is a great rider. Smooth and tons of power. It took me a while to find a clutch as well, but it was well worth it.
  12. G

Tote Gote Model 600

I just bought a belt from a guy in american fork, ut. It is the perfect belt for a 600. He goes by TOTEGOTES on here. Send him a PM.
  13. G

Tote goat info needed

If you plan on riding it, I would put an OHV on it. I had a 600 with an OHV and it went great. The only clearance problem was the muffler and that was easily fixed. If it is a 1" clutch that is no problem, they make 3/4"-1" bushings that you can easily buy and they work very well.
  14. G

totegote climb away clutch

PM totegotes, he usually has some or can get you one.
  15. G

Tote Gotes at UVU Auto Expo

i wish i would have known about this. my favorite all time gote it the loadster. i have only seen one other completly restored.
  16. G

Tote Gotes at UVU Auto Expo

Those are some awesome examples of the chargers and loadsters. Thanks for sharing
  17. G

Bonham Dune Gote

Richard, is that your dune gote in the above pic? i've never seen those front forks before. they look alot diffrnt then the others. did you build that 3 wheeler from different bikes? it looks like you did a good job
  18. G

Tote Gote Model 600

Motra, It looks like you have trailblazer forks on your 600. Do they come apart on top? Richard I just used to original screens. the honda bolted up to the same holes the briggs would and the comet 44 didnt stick out any further.
  19. G

Tote Gote Model 600

I have a 600 that I put a honda 5.5hp OHV on with a comet 44. It is awesome. I didn't have a bonham climb away to use. The honda fits great. I just had to move the muffler.
  20. G

Bonham Dune Gote

They also made a Dune Gote that looked just like this. It had the ape hangers, the tall bars in the back and some even had a horn. Like dik said they also had a Super Gote. But I am pretty sure this is just a Dune Gote. I have a few pics, if you want to see them PM me.