Search results

1. M

clutches for sale / trade

I have two clutches for sale / trade. The first one is a NIB max torque clutch has 3/4" bore, 10 teeth, and takes 40,41,410 chain. The other one is a new what I was told comet clutch. it has a 5/8" bore, 12teeth, and takes 35 chain. I'm looking to get $35 shipped EACH. Or I'm looking...
  2. M

NIB Max Torque Clutch

I have up for sale a brand new never been opened Max Torque Clutch. It has a 3/4" bore, 10 teeth, and takes # 40, 41, 410 chain. $30 shipped. And I will take Paypal.
  3. M

Max Torque Clutch Trade

I bought a kart from a guy a while back and he gave me a spare clutch with it. Well now I'm finding that the clutch that is on the engine that it came with is shot and the spare one is the wrong size. :doah: So I have this brand new in the bag Max Torque clutch. It has a ¾” bore size; 10...
  4. M

My first mini bike

I bought this at a garage sale a few days back. I already know it is a cat 250x. When I bought it, it wouldn't start. So I went through and cleaned the gas tank cleaned the carb, oiled the starter system, and put a new plug in. Then I tried to start it and it didn't start, you could hear it...
  5. M

Need help starting my briggs

Hi I’m new here, I recently bought a bike at a garage sale. The owner said that it may take a little work to clean it up but I soon found it as an understatement. It has a Briggs engine on it I don't know the Hp due to the fact that the whole engine was painted black. I went through and added...