Search results

1. Bronc

RESTORED Heald Super Bronc VT-8 parts

All the parts are now sold. Thank you. :smile:
  2. Bronc

Offers are now welcome. Feel free to send me a PM with an offer for everything. Please keep in mind that there will be a charge for shipping and handling for the distance to your location.
  3. Bronc

Hey everyone, My Dad and I have some nice extra Super Bronc parts that we want to part out! We live in Brainerd Minnesota and are asking $1,000 for everything. Up for sale are fully-restored vintage mini bike parts for a VT-8 Super Bronc by Heald, Inc. Most of these parts have been...
  4. Bronc

Just a tease. - OldMiniBikes T-Shirts NOW AVAILABLE

Although I'm a new member, I sure would like to own one of those new T-shirts! I might just order one for me, my Dad, and my best friend. Three is a charm. :smile:
  5. Bronc

New member from MN and Super Bronc owner!

No comment. Thanks for the welcome and the compliment on Bruiser. The rear fender is blue and the front fender is chrome with a little rust on top of it so I plan on having both fenders powder coated blue. I will add another photo when this is done in my photos. BTW Your Trail Horse...
  6. Bronc

Today's Haul.....Super Bronc

It looks like you got a good deal...especially with the original certificate of origin and the ski! Congratulations fellow Super Bronc enthusiast! :thumbsup:
  7. My VT-7 "Bruiser"

My VT-7 "Bruiser"

This is my first Super Bronc that I bought and own.
  8. Bronc

New member from MN and Super Bronc owner!

Greetings mini bike enthusiasts! This is such a great and informative site. My favorite mini bikes (obviously) are Super Broncs. Super Broncs can be hard to find, but they are so much darn fun and worth every dime! My very first Bronc that I bought was a nice fully restored black VT-7. This...