Search results

1. Mountain Gote

Looking for grip (1)

I finally have broken down my Montomery Wards/ Gilson 323 and I am missing a handle bar grip. :doah: Trying to find one that matches this one. It slides over a 1" diameter handle bar. Thanks in adavnce. Brian gilson grip by Brian Kirksey, on Flickr
  2. Mountain Gote

WTB (2) tires

WTB: 530/450x6 Studded Tire CARLISLE style tread. I am looking for (2). Thanks in advance.
  3. Mountain Gote

Gilson

I picked up a Gilson the other day and I am going to restore it hopefully... It's lacking a chain guard and it looks like the motor is not OEM. Actually I am not 100% on what it might be missing and what it has.. It does have a rear fender but no front fender is present. The tires, to me seem...
  4. Mountain Gote

Hello!!

Just wanted to say Hello from the Bay Area, CA. I am new here and used to ride my older cousins minibike as a kid. I am in the process of rebuilding/ restoring a Gilson. My brother "Scottessey" is to thank for the newly acquired hobby. Hope to chat with you soon. Brian
  5. Mountain Gote

Gilson Chain Guard Wanted

Hello- I am seeking a chain guard for a Gilson Minibike. My brother "Scottessey" is helping me get into the resurrection/ restoration/ minibike hobby. Thanks. Brian