Search results

1. Beal

Scrap yard minibike Its a Murray!

Thats it! I knew it started with a M. Thank you!
  2. Beal

Scrap yard minibike Its a Murray!

I was at the junk yard the other day and spied this freshly dumped off in the tin pile. I couldnt let it go to waste and at $.25 a pound I got it for $15. I thought it looked like some sort of manco, but I really have no idea. I didnt notice and tags/stickers under the several layers of...
  3. Beal

Hello, I'm Poboy

haha! Poboy!
  4. Beal

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Thanks for the pictures fellas. I would like to go sometime... Is there much mini bike "flea market" stuff there?
  5. Beal

The OX . . . 2

I am looking forward to this. :thumbsup:
  6. Beal

Dynamark scrap yard save

Thanks. I cant imagine the rear axle bolt is original... its a 3/8in square head carriage bolt. It had a 1/2in-ish fine thread nut, a washer, 2 1/2ID bushings on each side of the wheel. That being It seems reasonable the wheels could have been swapped. I made a new axle bolt only to find about...
  7. Beal

Dynamark scrap yard save

This thing looks to have atleast 3 coats of paint, and it looks to me it still has some stickers under the paint. These wouldnt be the model, but the manufacturer? Id like to look into finding the right brake caliper for it. {EDIT} So paint stripper takes the writing off the stickers... so I...
  8. Beal

Dynamark scrap yard save

I spied this at the local scrap yard. While I have no intentions to restore this, Id like to know what it might have been in its former glory. Any more pictures needed Ill be happy to get them. Thanks!
  9. Beal

Song Title Game

For the Night - 12 Stones
  10. Beal

Quality brake levers and cables

I cant answer any of your questions... but I am interested. Im curious as to if there is such a thing as made in USA brake levers... ..and the tubing, Im curious how flexible it is. I want to get some for an offroad/rednecked/racing lawnmower. :laugh:
  11. Beal

1969 Rupp 2 speed slipping-need help

Are these things readily available? Im not sure I quite understand how these work just yet... I assume because the 2nd clutch engages at a different rpm than the 1st it would have different spring rates?
  12. Beal

1969 Rupp 2 speed slipping-need help

So whats the fix if that is the problem?
  13. Beal

Has anyone here used clinton motors?

I have a 2 or 2.3hp vertical shaft 2 stroke Clinton. Providing it can be made to run Ide like to use it... but Im curious what oil/gas ratio as Id hate to ruinate it. :shrug:
  14. Beal

Song Title Game

About a Burning Fire - Blindside
  15. Beal

Dynamark/Fox corperation Service number?

Umm... Oh. Thats interesting... I guess we did have a rear engine lawn chief at one point... Now that I think about it... :facepalm: Now I wonder how this sticker got with the minibike ones... what a dope. :laugh: Well now that thats solved... Ha.
  16. Beal

Seems my previous picture is gone. Unless ofcourse I didnt post one? Ha. Here is what I have to work with. I seem to recall there are some OldMiniBikes members who can make these kinds of things?
  17. Beal

Hiding. :laugh: Im gona try to start work on this bike this year... actually do something so I can stand back and say "Progress!"
  18. Beal

I am still in need of this information. I hope its ok to bring back the thread, I figured maybe there is a slight chance someone knows something... :shrug: ........after a few years... :doah: My apologies if not.
  19. Beal

Song Title Game

Light of the Sun - Audio Adrenaline
  20. Beal

Not happy with Walmart right now!!!

Dang! $200! Stores around here have them for $400... I wonder if a person could say they are $200 at other walmarts and get it for that??