Search results

1. denn1s

Tampa Bay/Brandon area, like new DB 30 wont start stock motor. $125

rode it for 3 weeks and it wouldnt start again, like new call or txt 270.320.6451 tampa bay florida area
  2. denn1s

could this be why my db30 isnt trying to start? (pics included)

:confused: theres a bunch of bolts missing...? I'm getting fuel and spark. Carb looks good. Filter looks good. I haven't tried to spray starter fluid into it yet. Just wondering if those bolts missing could keep it from turning the motor over...? I traded a laptop for the Db30 cuz the guy...
  3. denn1s

newbie to minibikes from the tampa bay area 813 stand up :)

too bad my db30s motor is not running 3 weeks after getting it lol. gonna upgrade it to the 6.5hp motor if i cant figure out whats wrong with my existing motor asap.
  4. denn1s

street tires for my db30?

Anyone have street tires on their bike? Before my engine troubles i was driving this thing everyday on blacktop My backtire is almost gone and my db30 isn't even 2 months old...
  5. denn1s

blue clone 6.5 brand new factory sealed for 90 or 212cc 6.5hp from hf for my db30???

I drive it mainly on the sidewalk. The 212ccs are on sale right now. Thinking about getting street tires also Thoughts?
  6. denn1s

hf $70 off coupon for the 212cc 6.5hp motor? and its on sale?

i can get a $70 dollar off coupon that expires at the end of this month, it says its "$70 off retail" Harbor Freight Coupon- 6.5 HP (212cc) Horiz Gas Engine | eBay hf has the motors on sale for 139... could i apply that coupon and get the motor for less than 60? if so, everyone...
  7. denn1s

wanted: running 2.5hp - 6.5hp engine for my brand new db30 (tampa bay area)

Apparently I have no compression on my engine :shrug: everything else is good. Anyone got a good running engine for cheap in my area? Thanks, Dennis (270 three two zero 64 five one) harbor freight in valrico has the 6.5 honda clones for 130... 30 extra for 2 year warranty plus i see...
  8. denn1s

aparently i have no compression on my stock db30s

Got spark, stuck my pinky in the sparkplug hole. Isn't it suppose to push my finger out? I feel a little bit of air blowing out but not 60 to 80lbs of pressure like the lawn mower shop said. I dropped a few drops of gas into the spark plug hole. Tried to pull start it and flames shot...
  9. denn1s

Need help ASAP: Doodle bug wont start, no spark, tried new spark plug, still no spark

I drove this to work about 15 miles at full throttle, oil was good, gas was good. i had my AMPd energy drink in front of the seat and it was splashing around a bit, not much, it was wet/drizzling. I noticed it bogging down a few times so I adjusted the choke while i was driving it and it was...
  10. denn1s

easy way to get a light on your doodlebug is this safe? using a 12v black and decker

Tried two 6v bridged. Last two hrs. Went to goodwill and found a 12v black and Decker drill battery and charger. It lights the light up bright as hell but the wires get hot when I hold them on there. The battery pack is plastic. Should I be worried about anything? Just running a simple 55w...