Search results

1. B

Another What is this

Im thinking of buying this, but was curious as to what it is.. seems to have a small 2 stroke motor, the frame is different from most vintage bikes, Ive seen. Any help identifying is appreciated.
  2. unknown mini bike

unknown mini bike

unknown
  3. B

Rat Fink all together

Thanks - The only thing I don't like is the governor kicks in just when it gets up to speed..
  4. B

Rat Fink all together

Just put it together Saturday..
  5. B

Rat Fink Green mini..

here are some close ups of the wheels.
  6. B

Just picked this up about 1.5 hours ago..

Does anyone know if Joe or Morgan have a website to see if this actually is one of theirs? The old man I got this from sad he's had it for years and gone thru 4 sets of tires,3 clutches, had the scrub brake replaced and blah blah blah..:shrug:
  7. B

Here a somewhat better pic..
  8. B

Sorry for the blurred picture, ill post a new one soon. the bike has welded gusets in the front, and someone added pegs to it, it looks like the tabs for the pegs are original.
  9. B

Rat Fink Green mini..

ill get some pics of the wheels up soon.. The little tube hanging down is for the front fender.
  10. B

Rat Fink Green mini..

I just bought it and hope to get it running soon.. do you know what the original colors are that these came in?
  11. B

Rat Fink Green mini..

Can someone help me Identify this bike, I just purchased it. The Bike does have fenders (front and back) which aren't in the picture. any info is appreciated.. Thanks
  12. B

Hi

yeh i just moved from Azusa, movig to Eastvale, it's close to hamner and limonite (corona)
  13. B

Yard sale find..

thats rad!
  14. B

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Cant wait to get my mini bike on!
  15. B

Thinks he has a gold mine

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  16. B

Hi

New to the forum, not to minibikes. Anybody near Eastvale, calif?