Search results

1. Montgomery_Ward_7-30-11

Montgomery_Ward_7-30-11

The Fox Mini is still scatterd all arround the shed,gettin ready for paint, The Montgomery is a Nightmare i wish to resolve someday,I streched the frame 6 inch,and put a larger gooseneck and i gotta have a springy seat, also the fox got a total overhul on the forks.
  2. Montgomery_Ward_5-21-11_before

Montgomery_Ward_5-21-11_before

The Fox Mini is still scatterd all arround the shed,gettin ready for paint, The Montgomery is a Nightmare i wish to resolve someday,I streched the frame 6 inch,and put a larger gooseneck and i gotta have a springy seat, also the fox got a total overhul on the forks.
  3. 06-01-11_1735

06-01-11_1735

4. 100_3325

100_3325

5. 06-01-11_1733

06-01-11_1733

6. O

Wow, tryin to understand this? it's easer for me to work on a minibike.

Wow, tryin to understand this? it's easer for me to work on a minibike.