Search results

1. C

Aluminum frame minibike in AZ

Saw this on Craigslist: Antique Aluminum minibike
  2. C

New minibike sport?

Wild! I wonder what the G-forces are? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvkZMnXxHY
  3. C

Skat Kitty parts needed

I have a Skat Kitty that needs some help to get back on its feet. I'm looking for a clutch cover, fan housing, and a headlight. Thanks for any help! Hal
  4. C

My old Shriner minibike..where is it? RUPP!

About 8 years ago, I sold my old Shriner minibike to a guy near New Haven CT (I think...or he worked there...at a University?). His name was Rob M. and he was into Rupp trikes and other Rupp stuff. He had some great trikes. My minibike was a VERY small minibike, possibly home-built but very well...
  5. C

Skay Kitty find

Skat Kitty serial number Fortunately I had a hand-truck in my pickup! There is a serial number on the flat area above the kick stand. It is SKE 28#9. I am guessing th "E" means it is an electric lights model? Any idea what the headlight should be? Thanks, Hal
  6. C

Comment by 'CTHal' in media 'Mac_1'

Now that looks like a scary-fast minibike! I love it! What the heck is it? Year?
  7. C

Skay Kitty find

Skat kitty price I tried to bargain them down a little, but there was some supposed emotional attachment to it. But, no history on it. To me it was worth the $200 so I bought it. I just plain liked it! Hal
  8. C

Skay Kitty find

Hey, lucky me, I just came home with a Skat Kitty. It's a keeper, and I would love to get it running. Is there a source of parts for these? Anywhere I can buy a used or reproduction chain guard and headlight and exhaust? I have a soft spot for Shriner's minibikes. I had a really small one years...
  9. C

Minibike in South Dennis, Cape Cod

In the summer of 1970, I was about to get a minibike for my 13th birthday. It was red with a black seat, and a little bit of chrome. It may have had a little pin-striping? It was in a hardware store in South Dennis on Cape Cod (I think on 28). We picked it out, and were to pick it up the next...
  10. Tracycle all-season minibike

Tracycle all-season minibike

Made by B.G.W. Inc. It is called a Tracycle on the seat, and Trackcycle on the frame head decal. Very cool to ride. Anybody have a picture of the front ski?
  11. C

why does everyone love mini bikes??

Why are they so good? It's motoring at its purest, and still gives the same (well, almost) feeling of pure joy like when you were 12 and had your first set of motorized wheels, which brought you freedom, independence, and yes, a small touch of responsibility. Riding a minibike puts you in a...
  12. C

Mini bike frame stolen, dang it!!!!

Left outside I used to ride a really ratty (really ratty) old Triumph... It was so ugly, that one time when I was parked in front of my house, I looked out the window to see two guys struggling to load it into a truck. I came out and asked what the hell they were doing, and calm as can be, they...
  13. C

Where could I get a headlight like this?

I'd like to replace the rusty headlight with the same type but with better (used) chrome. Any idea where I could get one? Thanks for any tips. Hal Oh, I also need the front ski, or a picture of one. H. The minibike is at the top of the photo album list...
  14. C

Tracked minibike called Tracycle?

I just picked up a really unusual minibike...er...snowmobile...what is it? It is a minibike style machine, but has a snowmobile track in the back. It is not a Chrysler SnoRunner. It is labeled on the seat "Tracycle" and on the frame "Trakcycle" . It is made by B.G.W. Inc. of Mansfield, Ohio. I...