Search results

1. C

Aluminum frame minibike in AZ

Saw this on Craigslist: Antique Aluminum minibike
  2. C

New minibike sport?

Wild! I wonder what the G-forces are? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvkZMnXxHY
  3. C

Skat Kitty parts needed

I have a Skat Kitty that needs some help to get back on its feet. I'm looking for a clutch cover, fan housing, and a headlight. Thanks for any help! Hal
  4. C

My old Shriner minibike..where is it? RUPP!

About 8 years ago, I sold my old Shriner minibike to a guy near New Haven CT (I think...or he worked there...at a University?). His name was Rob M. and he was into Rupp trikes and other Rupp stuff. He had some great trikes. My minibike was a VERY small minibike, possibly home-built but very well...
  5. C

Skay Kitty find

Hey, lucky me, I just came home with a Skat Kitty. It's a keeper, and I would love to get it running. Is there a source of parts for these? Anywhere I can buy a used or reproduction chain guard and headlight and exhaust? I have a soft spot for Shriner's minibikes. I had a really small one years...
  6. C

Minibike in South Dennis, Cape Cod

In the summer of 1970, I was about to get a minibike for my 13th birthday. It was red with a black seat, and a little bit of chrome. It may have had a little pin-striping? It was in a hardware store in South Dennis on Cape Cod (I think on 28). We picked it out, and were to pick it up the next...
  7. C

Where could I get a headlight like this?

I'd like to replace the rusty headlight with the same type but with better (used) chrome. Any idea where I could get one? Thanks for any tips. Hal Oh, I also need the front ski, or a picture of one. H. The minibike is at the top of the photo album list...
  8. C

Tracked minibike called Tracycle?

I just picked up a really unusual minibike...er...snowmobile...what is it? It is a minibike style machine, but has a snowmobile track in the back. It is not a Chrysler SnoRunner. It is labeled on the seat "Tracycle" and on the frame "Trakcycle" . It is made by B.G.W. Inc. of Mansfield, Ohio. I...