Search results

1. elmcitygeoff

What did I buy?

That's cool, thanks guys!
  2. elmcitygeoff

What did I buy?

I just rolled it into the garage and haven't checked to see if the hardware is metric or not. What do you guys think?
  3. image3334

image3334

4. image3333

image3333

5. image3332

image3332

Tag sale
  6. image3331

image3331

7. Tag Sale Find

Tag Sale Find

8. elmcitygeoff

Speedway Shark - A Casual Custom Build

I didn't get a lot done on the Speedway this weekend...other household duties took priority but the forks were on the table and I got a few minutes to play with them. They were pretty frozen and I doubted that they actually were functional. But they came apart with no broken springs and look...
  9. elmcitygeoff

I'll save you the awful details involved in separating the rims. It literally took hours to pull the tires from the wheels. It was pretty cool that they were the original SPEEDWAY tires, but they were HARD and the beads had welded themselves to the wheel. I should have gotten a pic of the...
  10. elmcitygeoff

Unfortunately I've already removed the plate and driven. The good news is that I didn't use and ax to cut it out! Three small welds on either side made removal fairly easy with a cutting wheel. Neat and clean if it ever needs to be re-installed in another bike. It seems like an important...
  11. slanted_plate

slanted_plate

12. naked_frame

naked_frame

13. elmcitygeoff

So the bike came apart really easily. I suspect this isn't the first time this bike has been disassembled since it looks to have been painted a few times prior...blue original color, covered by red and then a metallic green over that. I've been looking at the rear wheel and it looks like I...
  14. whitewall1

whitewall1

15. wheel8

wheel8

16. wheel12

wheel12

17. wheel41

wheel41

18. wheel51

wheel51

19. image2630

image2630