yes there are trophies for...resto, survivor and custom
  3. choppernut

Nj show oct 5

cant wait to see everyone :thumbsup: i will have the HOT DOGS ready
  4. choppernut

Nj show oct 5

next show is oct 5 same place hot dog hut wayne nj
  5. choppernut

mini bike show wayne nj_9/15/13_PHOTOS !

the next show swap meet will be OCT 5
  6. choppernut

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Well ray and chad ..as always I do thank you guys and everyone else for coming to my event I am all for more people starting new events I wish I could attend winber but I just can't afford to take the time off but I would love to attend your event if it does happen I am all for it and support...
  7. choppernut

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

HEY chad i just want to say that you think people are disappointed in my show you continue to bad mouth my show BUT YET YOU SHOWED UP TO MY SHOW... keep your thoughts to your self .. so you think bad mouthing my show is going to bring people to your show you sound like a child in high school...
  8. choppernut

Spring Fling North Jerz April 27*PHOTOS ADDED !*!

weather report for sunday mostly sunny in the upper 60s HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE :thumbsup:
  9. choppernut

there is no registration you can just show up and we will find you a spot .show bikes are in a separate area ..but if you only have a couple of parts thats okay and yes you can bring chairs the show starts at 8:00
  10. choppernut

ends around 3:00..lol i am glad my door stop went to good use ..hope to see you on the 27
  11. choppernut

we have parking across the street that we can use and the parking lot next door is also okay to use .we will also have some one to show every one were to park
  12. choppernut

APRIL 27 2014 sunday. show, ... swap, meet. bring your mini bikes and go karts... rain date MAY 4 held at HOT DOG HUT 126 mountain view blvd ...... NO ENTRANCE FEE TO SELL any ??? call or text mike 862-262-6730 .. FREE ... !!!! we will be giving out trophies like always so bring your bikes...
  13. choppernut

mini bike collection for sale over 65 bikes

No its not the end ...I will be doing the next show in april i will continue to have the mini bike show I livehe mini bikes and I am keeping atleast 6 of my bikes .THANKS JRZMAC
  14. choppernut

i dont really care what you think they are worth. if you dont have any money dont buy any of my bikes you can go buy the rest of the junk you find. if you are a real collector then you will pay top $$$$ for collectible bikes... i dont want TIRE KICKERS AND DREAMERS WASTING MY TIME i sell my...
  15. choppernut

YES i am selling all of my bikes i was originally only selling a few BUt now i am selling my entire collection ...i am going to put them on OldMiniBikes when i get the list together ..its killing me to sell them but i need the money for bigger toy
  16. choppernut

Western Flyer Mini Bike

Pm sent
  17. choppernut

mini bike show wayne nj_9/15/13_PHOTOS !

OKAY GUYS LETS NOT DO THIS ANY MORE WE ARE DONE ..Jason and I are taking care of everthing over the phone i am going to find him a mini bike for him and his son we talked about it over the phone and it will be taken care of... i am not trying to make enemies JUST NEW friends RITE Jason ...SO...