Search results

1. C

Looking for Alsport TriSport RTS

I have one. It runs great. Cracked something on the rear axle shaft. I also have a Phase 3 Racer. Racer hasn't been started in 5 years and appears to have stuck rings at the moment. I would consider repairing rts sl to sell or swapping out the Phase 3 rear end and selling. Problem is, I'm in Ohio.
  2. C

Alsport Tri sport

Phase 3 Racer survivor I'm still here. I read often. Just don't feel I have much to say that anyone wants to hear. My hubby still has both the Phase 3 Racer and the RTS. As far as restoring, no they've not been restored. But they've sure been ridden. At least the phase 3. He ran it this...
  3. C

Alsport Trisport ? Help id VIN ?

Well the other one we have is a 440cc and it's a beast. This one, he has not ridden yet but it sounds downright SCARY. He's itching to drive it but I don't know where we're going to be able to really get it up to speed in the middle of the city. Should be interesting...
  4. C

Awesome trike jamesc! I actually did see that on Youtube when I first joined here, just didn't know it was you. That helped some in our identification.
  5. C

We were thinking of taking ours to "bike night" at the local NHRA track. They have it once a week in summer but I don't know if they're even open right now. Then we could get it timed.
  6. C

Killer Wow, I'll bet it was!!!
  7. C

I want to see You should put up a link so we can watch it!
  8. C

Thanks wjustice! I'll let you know what we find as soon as we get there. First order of business is to install a throttle cable (missing) as right now it takes two people and you gotta work the carbs manually to run it. That will be done in the next 2 days (rain/snow in the forecast may have...
  9. C

I read this to my husband. He says he's looking to get to holy crap ASAP!
  10. C

Steve-I figured this must have been a mod, just didn't see it in anyone's pics here or elsewhere on the web so I was curious. I'm also curious about top speed on one of these?
  11. C

James-that is a really good looking machine! Saw it on here days back when I first joined. How fast will it go?
  12. C

There is no carb problem on this Phase III. It runs great. My other one had a carb problem with Tillotson/Canadian Curtiss-Wright setup. That's been resolved now.
  13. C

Phase III Racer (?) Pics and album I took pics of the alleged Phase III Racer with some details. Any thoughts or comments on confirming the identity would be appreciated. I believe you guys are absolutely correct but am thrown by one detail. The dual shocks on the rear which are a mod, I...
  14. 00882

15. 0596

16. 0643

17. 0672

18. 0516

19. 04711

20. 0489