Search results

1. E

Mickey bike video

Anyone know where I can find the video of the kid bombing around on a Mickey bike?
  2. E

Back again

Haven't been around for a while. Got outta the scene for a while due to financial issues, kids and surgery. I've collected a few decent bikes but none runners right now.
  3. E

Predator on a racing kart

Just picked up a racing kart and swapped the engine for a predator. Wanted to know if anyone has ever made brackets to level the tank. Im thinking it can be done as i dont want to relocate the tank or buy a fuel pump. Thanks for any help.
  4. E

Tecumseh Side Exhaust

Just got a ruttman with a Tecumseh motor on it and im trying to figure out what size it is. Cant find any numbers on it as of right now. It has the side exit exhaust. The engine is red and the fan shroud is white. Sorry i dont have any pics right now. Hope someone can help me out.
  5. E

Ruttman Axle

Dont have any pics but im pretty sure its the original axle. Looks like a large bolt. Need to see if anyone knows what the thread is so i can clean them up. Mine has a couple of bad spots so the nut will not thread on. It is a fine thread. Any help would be great. Thanks
  6. E

Needing help

Anyone that lives near Ann Arbor MI willing to help me out? I found a mini bike there i want. Wanting to see if anyone would be willing to help get it and ship it to me. Ill cover all costs and throw in a little extra for the help.
  7. E

Trailhorse

Hate to do it but ive gotta let my trailhorse go. Needs nothing. The motor is a built 5hp B&S from a racing go cart. It has a new clutch, tires and brake cable. The frame is perfect. For pics refer to my intro for now. ill try and get some more pics up when it stops raining. Price is $450
  8. E

Arco Easy Rider

I have a Arco Easy Rider roller for sale. The tab for the seat on top is broke and the engine plate needs a little welding but nothing major. The frame and fork is real straight and so is the fork and handle bars. Has the wide and tall clamp on handlebars. Still has both front and rear fenders...
  9. E

Tri Star sprocket

Just wanted to see if anyone knows where i might could get a flat sprocket drilled for an Asuza tri star wheel. I have one of the ones for a brake drum but its too wide for my lil indian frame. Trying to find one i can space on my own to fit. Thanks for any help.
  10. E

Sears mini

Im thinking this is a Sears mini but not exactly sure. Needs a chain and a throttle grip. Gonna make sure the engine runs this weekend. Has Rupp wheels with good tires. Frame and fork is good and straight. No cracks. Asking $150 or trade for Ruttman wild goose frame and fork.
  11. E

Cat Mini

I have a complete cat mini for sale. Needs a new seat and some carb tuning. Pics should tell everything else. If you have any questions please ask. Asking $250
  12. E

Lil Indian gasser style

Heres my Lil Indian mini im starting to build. Dont know much about the frame like the year or what model. Squeezed a 5hp B&S into. Kind of going for a ratty gasser style job. Hope you guys dig it.
  13. E

Egor from South Carolina

Just wanted to make a quick introduction. Names Russ but most call me Egor. Fairly new to the mini bike scene. I have a trail horse with a mild built 5hp briggs and just picked up a Lil Indian frame and fork to build. Im gonna be squeezing a 5hp briggs in it too. ill try and post some pics on my...
  14. E

WTB Ruttman Frame and fork

Looking for a good Ruttman frame and fork. Want one that will take a 5hp B&S and 6 inch wheels. This is my first build and im on kind of a tight budget. Right now i can pay up to $140 maybe a little more. Thanks for any help.