Search results

1. G

Its being sold. Thanks

Its being sold. Thanks
  2. G

Wanted Mickey Bike

Mark If your interested, This is what I have The guard is a Clarks Re pop The plate is a Re pop from Mack
  3. G

Cool Aggie Roller

The shitty Motobecane is in for repair. If I say its sold to someone, I wont take more for it (so much for integrity). Thanks to the new owner
  4. G

Misc. Parts For Sale

seat Seat Sold Payment SENT THANKS
  5. G

cat front end

PM Sent
  6. G

Taco Covers! Get them Hot!!

Thanks
  7. G

My last public order...

Jeff I too know all about your problem. I also own my own business and do side job as a hobby. The one thing I have learned is not to lead people on for 6 months , with call back next month. I either send them someplace else or dont tell them I can do it. Its also not good to act like your...
  8. G

WANTED Mickey Bike Parts

THANKS. I am going to blow it apart and get to it. When the cover and plate are made, I will get both of them off you. Thanks Again STEVE
  9. G

WANTED Mickey Bike Parts

Thanks for the info on what model this may be. This is my first Minibike project and first time on this Forum.
  10. G

WANTED Mickey Bike Parts

Just put a couple of bad pictures up. Bought at Long Beach before they changed the rows to the way it is now , Thanks for doubting me
  11. G

WANTED Mickey Bike Parts

A friend also bought a Mickey Tompson minibike at Long Beach swapmeet years ago. Before he got out of the swapmeet he took off the guard and plate. I have gotten the bike off of him and am now looking for these parts also. Any leads would be great.