Search results

1. P

Rokon find

1968 rokon # 15 made Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  2. P

303 Wankel Azusa Build

here it is , found it .
  3. P

303 Wankel Azusa Build

Mine needs jack shaft n proper carb . I can't figure how to post pic . Title "was bad dog wankel "
  4. P

303 Wankel Azusa Build

I did one with sacks km24 a little while back , parts for engine were fun to find . Cool project !
  5. P

Balloon tire Diesel

There's few options I guess . Maybe a "Baja " fixer upper , vintage ballon bike if you can find one probably best restored back the way it was , or I went with this one was built by BAD DOG cause of Diesel engine idea n Giant frame . Then again you could build from scratch ? Even if you buy a...
  6. P

Balloon tire Diesel

Nut goes on a few turns shy of the nylon lock , I ordered some grade 8s in 14inch lengths should be here tomorrow . Today I got in throttle assembly. I read thread with similar engine and someone recommended that the clutch be adjusted to engage early due to the torque it has ( remove or...
  7. P

Balloon tire Diesel

Why? I have a studio house 36x48 12 ft ceiling , 2nd flr open . Moved it to garage for good now that I'm putting fuel in it. Not in bedroom .
  8. P

Balloon tire Diesel

HVAC season started sooner than I thought , I ran into trouble with axle bolts being short so I ordered 2- 14 inch grade 8 bolts due in Friday ! Like to drop some fuel in it and run it on stand this weekend. Filled crankcase 5-20 rotella and as recommended by the yanmar dealer I've been pulling...
  9. P

SHOW n TELL

Thanks for fixing photo can't see why they flip the wrong way. What ever you got rare , funny story , history doesn't matter I just took pic of the peanut machine cause it was In front of me at that time. If it wasn't family item I would like to put some slicks and this supercharged Briggs in...
  10. P

SHOW n TELL

Great memories in school with show n tell now my kids are bringing things to pre school they are proud of n wanna share . Who has cool stuff , collections , rare , unique or something they are proud of? I will start it off - my grandfathers peanut machine , my father told me stories about...
  11. image984

image984

12. image982

image982

13. image981

image981

14. image980

image980

15. P

Balloon tire Diesel

Accessories I found this 1gal diesel tank and this cool helmet. Had to think over throttle setup
  16. P

First build: Big Blue Bad Dog - Gigantic tire

Found these helmets , I just got one in for myself and after seeing that blue you might wanna check this out. Ima post a pic of mine On my thread . Tomorrow I'm gonna go to that trailer shop n grab that smooth steel fender to see if it looks good .
  17. P

First build: Big Blue Bad Dog - Gigantic tire

just an idea of fender I seen , a little while back I found one perfect width 11.5 or so between fork. After market some are blue / white and black
  18. image967

image967

19. image966

image966