Search results

1. T

WOW!! The black helicopters.....

Somehow I think you'll need more than a throwing hatchet to getther done... LOL ... If you and Cheezy are going to do a pre-emptive strike. You'll going to need one of these pee shooters for backup... I'm with you - I'm your Huckle Berry. Like Doc Holiday told Johnny Ringo "Say When"...
  2. dora

dora

3. T

Hey Kid... Do you know your enemy... In case your still wondering about those black helicopters flying around - The answer to your question must lie in this video - it just about explains it all when you look at the surroundings around this band and the black helicopters above shining...
  4. T

Here is a toy you can play with the natives get in a uproar... A complete "Really Sinister" FEMA 00 guage electric train set to play with prior to when Martial law is enacted - but at the bottom right of the photo it says - Concentration Camps sold seperately... And Darth Vader...
  5. smash12n-4-web

smash12n-4-web

6. smash12n-9-web

smash12n-9-web

7. Illuminati_Toys_Thomas_FEMA_Set_38888

Illuminati_Toys_Thomas_FEMA_Set_38888

8. T

uhh... That's called Drama in the worst way... The black helicopters are for harassment prior to marshall law where people get sent to these places where no one gets to come back. uhh... we have a concentration camp FEMA installed in Beech Grove Indiana at the old Amtrack repair station...
  9. T

Leaking Main Jet

Depending on the carburetor some have a red fiber washer that goes between the main jet and the bowl and some of them have fiber washers one each side of the bowl for the main jet to go through to stop fuel from escaping like a walbro carb does. Some of those junk kits forget to include...
  10. platypuss_127

platypuss_127

11. platypuss_125

platypuss_125

12. platypuss_124

platypuss_124

13. T

Tecumseh H35 starter shroud and backing plate

For sale - Nice Tecumseh late model mid 70's or so horizontal shaft blower housing stamped H35 45850k Serial 50221B this setup is for the RV (mini bike version Tecumseh's) It looks really nice 5 light coats of paint and 5 light coats of clear. Also for sale is the matching backing plate...
  14. platypuss_123

platypuss_123

15. platypuss_122

platypuss_122

16. platypuss_121

platypuss_121

17. platypuss_120

platypuss_120

18. platypuss_098

platypuss_098

19. platypuss_099

platypuss_099

20. T

Tecumseh h35p -2404p

hmm... I took a close look at your motor you posted looks like you got a gov arm at the bottom of the crankcase. And now the kid has a air vane - Far Out !!! 2 different versions of the governor setup !!! learn something everyday here... I looked through my old manual and it's showing a...