Search results

1. G

HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts

Anyone know what size sprocket was on the jackshaft? I have the original, but because of rust and age, it's gone. I just checked the clutches and I need to replace the brakes inside. Working on the motor, now. Even with it sitting outside, it is not seized, just needs a good cleaning, it...
  2. G

Heres one for the CAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

I had one given to me a few years ago, but it was in pieces. I am now currently in the process of painting and putting it back together.
  3. G

HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts

The seat was in terrible shape when I found it, but I could make something for that. All of the parts are there, although I know that I need to replace both clutches. It looks like there was a sprocket on both ends of the jackshaft, but rust and age have taken their toll on it. I have most if...
  4. G

HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts

Original color was blue, but my son wanted it painted black.
  5. G

HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts

I belong to the CAT owners group and sent a separate post on the bike but did not get any response. I have looked around and did see some pictures, but none that would help me put this bike back together (I admit that I haven't looked real hard). Just looking for a parts list as I would like...
  6. G

HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts

I came across an HPE Muskin Cat 400 ts a few years ago and I'm now starting to work on it. What I need is a parts list/schematic on the bike as it was in pieces when I picked it up. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
  7. G

CAT 400x

I've just come across a CAT 400x and I'm looking for a schematic on the bike. Anyone know where I could find 1?