Search results

1. D

Tote GOTE front fork

How do I take them apart, is there springs and or bushing in them. Any help would be appreciated
  2. D

Mustang trail machine

Does any one have info about the mustang trail machine and how the seat comes off.
  3. D

Front brake band on mountaineer

Does anyone have a picture of the front brake band assembly for a mountaineer. Just got the bike but the brake assembly was in a box.:scooter:
  4. D

Mountaineer

Does any one know how to set up a rear brake system on the mountaineer not the elk but the smaller one. Thanks
  5. D

Luther

Just got a Luther tote goat. On the side panel there are 3 round holes. One of them has nothing just the hole, do :scooter::scooter:you know the reason for this, this was a barn find, it has not been messed, it even came with a pink slip. Just finished painting the engine and will be ready to...
  6. D

charger 503 Tote Gote

I was wondering is there any special lube fittings for the 503, rear end?
  7. D

tote gote parts

Does any one know where I might get parts and decals for a tote gote? A couple of the web sites like Arizona Gun slinger and Tote gote land they must be closed and i get my e mail back and the other one only has a blank page
  8. D

tote gote throttle cable

Does any one know how to change a trottle cable on a tote gote?
  9. D

Packer tote gote

I just bought a Packer tote gote. Heard it was made in Washington. Does any one have any info about it. Would like to find out more about it and see other pictures of them. Thanks Dennis