Search results

1. rap2457

Got another climber!

Finally getting started on a arctic cat climber I picked up a year ago.Thinking of wiping off the barn dirt and hitting it with a coat of clear.The old patina looks kind of cool.
  2. rap2457

arctic cat exhust

I need an exhaust pipe for a 71 arctic cat climber,thanks.Ray
  3. rap2457

picked up another arctic cat climber today!

Found it on craig's list,it's missing the clutch cover and has typical rusty chrome.Don't know when i'll get to working on it but I couldn't pass it up.:thumbsup:Ray
  4. rap2457

Renewed my membership today!

It's been a year since finding OldMiniBikes,what a great bunch of folks on here!Looking forward to many more years ahead.Thanks to all of you for making this hobby(addiction) so much fun.:thumbsup:Ray
  5. rap2457

This old house(gone country)

Two and a half months ago I started a thread"Gone Country"well yesterday we finally closed and got the keys to the house.As our realtor stated"these people are slower than death"I guess good things take time.It was built in 1865 in New Haven N.Y.and the original owners had a big farm and made...
  6. rap2457

Inaugural Parade Pics

Here are a few pictures from President Obama's inaugural parade.My wife's brother-in-law is a band teacher in Jackson N.J.and was invited to perform at the inauguration parade this year.We had grandstand seats on the front lawn of the Whitehouse to watch the parade from.
  7. rap2457

Inaugural Parade

My wife and I are going to the Inaugual parade on monday.Her brother-in-law got tickets to the parade.We are going to sight see on sunday,it should be alot of fun!Ray
  8. rap2457

Terra tandem on ebay

Very RARE Two Person Terra Tandem Vintage Mini Bike | eBay
  9. rap2457

What are you doing for new years?

We are in N.J.spending New Years at my mother-in-laws,having family&freinds over for meatballs etc...Happy New Year everyone.Ray
  10. rap2457

Grandpa's 1913 Harley

We were scanning some old negatives that my grandfather had and came across this one I thought might be of some interest.He wrote 1913 on the edge of the negative so i'm guessing it's around that year.My grandfather is on the left,his brother center and I'm not sure who the girl is and the...
  11. rap2457

Merry Christmas to me.

I bought a Chevy Silverado(08)with 27000 miles on it.I traded in my 03 Monte Carlo SS pace car replica.The Monte was stored every winter and had 60000 miles on it.I am moving to the country and need a truck more than a car,I really like having a truck again!:thumbsup:Ray
  12. rap2457

Gone country!

Just had a purchase offer accepted for a house in the country,after having lived in Syracuse for the past 12 years.My wife and I wanted some room for gardens,chickens etc...We found an old farm house that was built in 1865 that has 10 acres of pasture and woods around it.The land backs up to...
  13. rap2457

Any ideas what bike this is?

This is on CL anybody have an idea what bike it is.:confused:Ray
  14. rap2457

HS40 runs smokey?

Removed the head and the cylinder is scored enough that I can feel the ridges with my finger nail.Can this be honed or will I need to have it bored out?
  15. rap2457

found a cheeftah in VT.

minibike frame This bike is on CL somebody might want to check it out.
  16. rap2457

Any New York shows or meets this summer?

Anyone know of shows in the north east area,I'm in Syracuse N.Y.I just went to a swapmeet/show in N.J.that was alot of fun!Ray
  17. rap2457

71 Rupp Roadster handlebars

Bought these on Ebay for my Arctic Cat but they are the wrong shape.They are straight but the finish is dull,I paid $70 and will sell them for $45 shipped.
  18. rap2457

71 Arctic Cat Climber project

I am restoring my Artic Cat Climber that I owned since new My dad bought it for me in 71.We rode the heck out of it and now it needs some work.Over the years it was repainted blue,the chrome is shot and the motor smokes very bad.So I took it apart down to the frame and here's the bike.