Search results

1. H

MTD Trailflight ss400 Frame

You guys know the drill...start too many project..dump too much money..something has to go. This is an MTD basket that was part of a pakage deal. Frame was sandblasted (not the triple tree) Painted with automotive base coat/clear coat. The front springs are original, but you will need to find...
  2. H

Long Forks for your chopper project

Here are the specs... Overall length 41" 1" OD 3/4" ID 9 1/2" from top of pipe to bottom of cup 1 3/4" cup dia 1/2 axle hole Located in north central Indiana...how's $20 + shipping for the pair sound? Just guessing at price...shoot me a number..nice formed end on some heavy pipe...
  3. H

MTD front forks lowers

MTD made at least 4 different forks that I know of, anyone have the lower legs for this setup...
  4. H

Need MTD Gas Tank for ss400

Subject line says it all
  5. H

MTD Jackshaft Question

In the process of putting my MTD ss400 back together. It came with the jackshaft, but not the pully that accepts the belt. I need to find one, but before I buy one, I really need to know what diameter of the original pulley should be as well as what belt size?
  6. H

Need a front end for a MTD Columbia ss400

Previous owner of my columbia ss400 tried to make it into a chopper and trashed the front end. Anyone have one laying around they would like to part with? I salvaged the springs for the shocks and handlebars... I'm in north central indiana
  7. H

Hello from Indiana

Hello all. Just picked up a kenbar MB-4 and a trailflight ss400. Looking forward to the resources/info all of you have put in this site.