Search results

1. F

Comment by 'fresnocaveman' in media '002316'

OK I'm a long time biker/Harley rider....40 years...drag raced harleys for a while but the juices really flow when you tear down the road on a mini bike. You guys are amazing with your drag mini's. I'm a mountain hillbilly, educated for whatever that's worth. I hope to drag race with you all...
  2. 012128

My first attempt to build a mini drag. worked the engine over pretty good. Bully 4000 rpm clutch.... Honest clock with radar gun at 60 mph 1/4 mile. Mile goal is my next build will hit 80 + ....then I'll b a happy camper. Gary/Caveman/ Fresno
  3. 006203

My first attempt to build a mini drag. worked the engine over pretty good. Bully 4000 rpm clutch.... Honest clock with radar gun at 60 mph 1/4 mile. Mile goal is my next build will hit 80 + ....then I'll b a happy camper. Gary/Caveman/ Fresno
  4. 003282

5. 002316

6. F

I am looking for anyone in the Fresno area to drag race.....street drags....no rules for $$$...

I am looking for anyone in the Fresno area to drag race.....street drags....no rules for $$$. And maybe someone who knows more than I do to really make a mini drag fly....I'm an ol' Harley rider...but the rush hitting 60-70+ MPH down a public street passing other cars is nice. Fresnocaveman
  7. First drag mini I built

First drag mini I built

My next project will have that 52 HP engine in a mini drag. I also want to be the fastest mini bike drag racer 1/4 mile in CA......and I am an ol' dude.
  8. First drag mini I built

First drag mini I built

My next project will have that 52 HP engine in a mini drag. I also want to be the fastest mini bike drag racer 1/4 mile in CA......and I am an ol' dude.
  9. First drag mini I built

First drag mini I built

10. First drag mini I built

First drag mini I built