Search results

1. F

Bigcat update

Looks good:thumbsup: It does look like your front fender is on backwards though?
  2. F

New member from Maine, seeking advice on my new bike

You should get a subaru small engine for it.
  3. F

Doodle Bug Project

Sweet bike, should be a fun ride. :thumbsup:
  4. F

Love that feeling.

Agreed, I was up till 1 hahahahaing with the carb on mine one night, and finally got it to run off the choke and didnt even think of the time, I just got on and went for a boot.
  5. F

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

These are my brothers and my mini's. Now that they are being worked on I thought they looked worthy of being in this thread lol. My gas tank jerry rigged up, old dirty Honda engine and beat up seat, and his mis matched wheels(The rear got new bearings today, so it got blasted and painted) no...
  6. F

Fantic Motors mini....but which model?

Sweet, looks like my brothers Broncco. No rear fender either..
  7. F

97cc, I love it

I just swapped mine out for a g200, for a bigger guy, its so much better. The little engine worked surprisingly good for all of the bashing it gets here, but it slowed down through grass and gravel with me on it, so it had to go...
  8. F

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Sweet ^:thumbsup: I got an old Honda g200 for $40 and put it in my doob today. Its a shit load faster then it was with the 97cc Baja engine. I need to buy a tank and make a new shorter seat so there will be room for the tank. I just zip tied the old tank to my frame so I could take it for a boot.
  9. F

Old Trail Horse Finds New Life

Sweet!:thumbsup: Good job.
  10. F

Bronco Tx3 wheel bearings?

Don't bother I just measured and the size is a standard 6201 bearing. They both popped out pretty as you please. I'm off to buy some bearings. Matt
  11. F

Thank you for the answer. Do you know the bearing sizes off hand or where to get them.TIA
  12. F

OK nevermind, I took the pictures now. Thats the front, and the back of the rim. It just seems like its cast on both ends.
  13. F

New to minibikes, how should I start?

Look on kijiji.ca for a mini. There were quite a few when I was looking for my mini. I used to have a z50 when I was a kid, awesome little bike.
  14. F

Alright, I will take some pics after work.
  15. F

Has anyone changed the bearings on their bronco? How did you remove them from the wheels and where did you get replacements?
  16. F

ATTENTION All Canadian Mini Bikers!

Looks good though, my bike build is not done either.
  17. F

I'm planning on going too if everything works out. Looks like a good time.
  18. F

Sounds like a good idea to me:drinkup:
  19. F

Baja Dirt bug project

Looks sweet, good job.
  20. F

Briggs flo-jet updraft

I would like to get this carb if it is still available? Matt