Search results

1. K

1960's Gilson/Wards Delux dbl springer. Fully Restored and FAST.

It took me a few years to get this bike restored. It does 50mph with a 160lb rider. Here are a few details; -Powder coated frame, satin black. -TIG welded, stainless steel "casket" gas tank. -TIG welded entire front fork assy. The forks are solid chrome moly and have been machined to fit the...
  2. K

Restored/Hot Rodded/show quality 1970's Gilson/Wards for sale/trade

Well, winter is here in the Rockies and I have new projects that need time and energy and love put into them. I decided to put my baby up for sale and test the waters. You can check out pictures in my gallery, and I'll see of my phone lets me post some here as well. Mine is the delux with...
  3. K

Where can i find a 5/8" Chrome moly jack shaft?

Does someone make a chromo jack shaft? I have a cheapie, and apparently im working it too hard because it seems to have warped or bent. Should I just get a cold roll keyed shaft or get a solid 5/8" chromo shaft, and make my own gear stops to hold my middle gears? I ride my mini bike a...
  4. K

Where can i find a kick starter like this??

Custom Mini Bike Chopper Does anyone know who makes it or where I can find one? Its really cool!
  5. K

Looking for Denver area mini heads to organize a ride/race

Myself and a few friends have a little mini crew, and would like to organize a ride/race/chinese downhill style event. Im just testing the waters to see if anyone has any leads to some good people we can expand the network to? Any advice to find a local crew? Please feel free to post here, pm...
  6. K

DENVER mini bike club/racing/group?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum:scooter: I have a fully restored/hot rodded Montgomery Wards minibike with lots of trick goodies. If I can figure out how to post from my phone, I will, but I Do have some pix in the member gallery. I'm looking for a group in Denver to cruise with, race with...