Search results

1. S

Columbia/mtd models

did suzuki make one with the fiberglass body called a cat and are these rare
  2. S

I cant figuire this one out

I have never heard of a sensation who makes them or is that the maker
  3. DSC_0669

DSC_0669

4. DSC_0668

DSC_0668

5. DSC_0667

DSC_0667

6. S

I cant figuire this one out

Been out of the loop for awhile, but bought another mini and dont know what it is . HELP :confused:
  7. S

[IMG] Been out of the loop for awhile, but bought another mini and dont know what it is . HELP

[IMG] Been out of the loop for awhile, but bought another mini and dont know what it is . HELP
  8. DSC_0666

DSC_0666

9. S

Old JC Penneys Swinger

its the one made by fox there is a pic. in my photos Are you 100 percent I hate when people sell things on craigslist and dont know what they have, the guy I bought this from said it was a Speedway
  10. S

Old JC Penneys Swinger

Wondered if anyone knows for sure who made these for Penneys. I am currently repainting and repairing this mini and would really like to know the maker.
  11. S

Old Mini

how would I find out and are you allowed to sell minis on this site
  12. S

Old Mini

were these made by Rupp and I was shocked how much power these have out of the hole
  13. S

Old Mini

I actually have a copy of that ad thats how I figuried out what I had and about the handlebars on my Toyoco someone welded them on. I also restored a Speedway shrike last year but sold it.
  14. S

Old Mini

what did you guys think of the Toyoco in my photos
  15. S

Old Mini

click on my photos
  16. S

Old Mini

Not very easy to load pics Here we gohttp://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/1540/thumbs/DSC_00681.JPG[/img][/url]
  17. S

Comment by 'Swinger' in media 'DSC_0069'

Heres my Toyoco
  18. DSC_0069

DSC_0069

19. DSC_00681

DSC_00681

20. S

Old Mini

I am from Youngstown Ohio sorry about the value question just curious. Also it is not the trail model just a swinger