Search results

1. gasman

custom D-bug

I recently traded an old keystone frame for two db30 project bikes. They were mostly complete and came with a Subaru Ronin 170. I decided to build the first bike with the stock Subaru for a reliable yard cruiser. The second one will be the street warrior. I started by addressing some aesthetic...
  2. gasman

Bonanza Hack-up

Here is my new project. First of all, sorry to all the resto guys. When I saw pics of Roccosbike's streched Wards I had to do it. After I streched the frame I decided to make a swing arm and add some rear suspension. I'll keep posting as I get further along.
  3. gasman

Gulf livery azusa

Here is a custom azusa kit. It has a stock genuine Honda GX160 with a header and filter. We painted it in the classic Porsche Gulf livery from to 60's race car. I built a custom gas tank and chain guard. It still has the governor and really needs a flywheel and the governor removed. This was the...
  4. gasman

My hotrod mini bike

Here is my first mini bike build. I started with a frame of unknown origin. It looks like at one time somebody with some decent skills build a really heavy duty front fork for it. The engine was a new 200cc clone that got a billet flywheel, an aluminum rod, flattop piston, dyno cam, header and...