Search results

1. F

K&S Hornet parts/Frame

id like to build a Hornet and will be looking for frames and parts. Let me Know what you have. 817-992-3434 text preferred
  2. F

Tillotson hl334a

I have a worked over and really ugly tillotson hl334a carb that runs superb for sale. it has epoxy filling and then the airhorn was polished for better airflow. I know very little about the carb other than on my minibike it ran great(5hp briggs ). I changed to a avenger for aesthetic...
  3. F

Tillotson Avenger 10B checkvalve carb

Like new tillotson avenger 10b check valve carb (this was custom built by tillotson) the check valve prevents back feed of fuel through the air horn for non racing applications comes with 8 extra adjustment needles in varying degrees and points. $175 shipped
  4. F

Custom Hornet, Flake Gold paint

Professionally restored Hornet Minibike, Originally born in Ft. Worth this minibike is in like new shape has a built 5hp briggs dual bearing block with billet rod and custom tweaking, the carb is a Hw-10a custom tuned on a chassis dyno and is ready to rock. the minibike was also professionally...
  5. F

Custom Hornet

I have a custom hornet up for sale!! its got Custom Gold flake paint job with professional custom pinstriping High RPM custom 5hp briggs Dual bearing with billet rod and professional assembly for Karting Tillotson HW-10a carb Astro wheels this thing also has lengthened handlebars...
  6. F

Mikuni on briggs 5hp issues

The carb is a 26mm idles and takes off great, but when i get above about 4k it just falls on its face like it has a govenor. i had a motor built thinkin it should take care of most issues with the govenor(originally thought that was the problem.) it also leaks from the overflow after i park...
  7. F

Mustang(complete prefered) Needing resto

looking for an early 60's late 50's mustang minibike, preferably complete but needing resto
  8. F

Theory of 2 Tillys on 1 5hp briggs?

Lets say i have the means and desire to craft an intake for 2 tillys, what tillys would you use and could they be mounted in any rotation(ie. upside down) i would think this would work best with 2 gas tillys running alcohol not saying this would work any better than 1 good tilly.
  9. F

Tillotson Alky,Mikuni 24mm, Intakes,Stock Briggs #2 Carb Prices *Reduced*

this is a minuni 24mm carb it came off a triumpth(what i was told on ebay), it was a pair but i only needed one. Runs great. Main Jet is 160 runs great on my 5hp briggs $30 stock briggs #2 carb $60 Tillotson 348B alky carb Great OPEN carb for a flathead or big clone\honda $70...
  10. F

24mm mikuni carb and Stock briggs #2 casting carb

24mm mikuni carb, Stock briggs #2 casting carb, Tillotson, intakes Clone+briggs this is a minuni 24mm carb it came off a triumpth, it was a pair but i only needed one. Runs great. $60 stock briggs #2 carb $100 Tillotson 348B alky carb Great OPEN carb for a flathead or big...
  11. F

Hornet fork disassembly?

what is in the front forks of a hornet, i need to rebuild the ones on my bike but would like to know whats going to happen when i start pulling on the fork and spring
  12. F

Building intake for mikuni( how long should it be)

I've got a 5hp Briggs, ported, header and a 24mm mikuni are in the works so far. How long should the intake and should it be at an angle down ? I'm working with a 7" 45* bend ,it can be cut Also if someone knows a good resource for timing advance keys, that would be great
  13. F

Opinion on Starting a NOS Tecumseh hornet

there is a restored Hornet here in DFW that im very interested in buying, however the only catch is that the engine is a tecumseh NOS 4hp. whats your opinion on putting oil and gas in this thing and riding it. Im very much on the fence, if it had been started it would be a no brainer the...
  14. F

Taco serial number?

where would i find the serial number on a real taco? i think its a taco 22
  15. F

First minibike, Hornet Project.

a few months ago my brother and i decided that since our cars were finished(restorations) we would like to get some minibikes. we were sold on the 909 due to it being a new minibike. I found this vintage hornet on craigslist locally for a little over $200 and thought i would jump on it. I had...
  16. F

Lets see pictures of 6" and 8" wheels

im deciding on what size of wheel i want on my 909 that i havent ordered yet, its going to have a 5hp briggs flathead. im wanting to see different combos to see if 6" or 8" would better suit me. i will just be riding it around town, swapmeets, and occasionally in the yard. id also be open...
  17. F

header pipe on Taco

where would i have to go to aquire a tailpipe like the one on the frijole on the taco website? intake would be good too...