Search results

1. F

Front wheel with disc brakes...

Thanks for the input but I actually would like a wheel that it's plug n play as the pocket bike wheels will need some modifications. What front wheel are you guys using for a drag mini bike? Thanks in advance
  2. F

Front wheel with disc brakes...

Hello guys, i am putting a parts list together for a mini drag bike and i am wondering what front wheel i can use that will accept a disc brake? Thanks in advance PS: I would like it to be for a 5/8" axle
  3. F

Mini Bike events in Miami or Homestead, FL

Thanks for the info, i just sent the guy a text, lets see if he has it or similar. I will be there on the 8th, did you mentioned the time? Thanks
  4. F

Sup Buddy, i currently dont have one. I am working on buying a drag mini bike but cant find where to obtain one. I am trying to get my hands on a Bob Temecula Frame with a 50"-56" wheel base. I have 2 electric scooter that i modified to do 32mph with my weight of 226lbs, now is apart to upgrade...
  5. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks LSCustoms, UPDATE: I searched my inbox of previous conversations, it turned out that JD had sent me Bob's number. I called him and left him a message, he did called me back and informed me that he has a load of work and wont be able to do something for me until 45 days from today. Thanks...
  6. F

Great, count me in. I will see you there. Ralph
  7. F

Hello Everyone, yes that will be very nice to have a club/group here in Miami. Keep me posted. thanks Ralph
  8. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Good evening guys (here is 7pm EST), someone have direct me to this "LA Drag Spot" thread in search of obtaining a "Bob Temecula Frame". Can someone direct me to a link if he has a website to purchase his frame or email address of him so I can contact him. Thanks in advance for all the help to...
  9. F

Mini Bike Becomes Street Legal!!!

This is correct, but what I was trying to say if it possible for a custom frame like Bob's that does not have Certificate of Origin can be done by any chance? Lights, brakes, horn and turning signal can always be modified and adjusted to be installed with brackets to fit on anything.
  10. F

Mini Bike Becomes Street Legal!!!

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if it's possible for a mini bike to become street legal in the state of florida? I am planing on using Bob's frame for the built. Thanks in advance
  11. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Bruce, check your PM, I wrote to you earlier in the day. Thanks
  12. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Hello Pro, havent received the PM.
  13. F

Frame

Lots of members in this site, uses Bob frame, but yet nobody can direct me to the right place to purchase a frame. LOL
  14. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and someone recommended me to come here and ask. I am looking for a Bob frame. I am new to this hobby and would like to start with a good frame like Bob's. Please direct me, how or to where I can purchase a frame? Thanks Ralph
  15. F

Basic Bob drag bike build-up

Where can I get a "Bob" frame? Thanks in advance
  16. F

Frame

Bump
  17. F

Frame

Hello Everyone, does anyone knows where I can purchase Bob frames or similar in size? Thanks in advance samples: bob frame mini drag bike - YouTube minibike project - YouTube First run with Bob frame - YouTube