Search results

1. M

A rant.

Well, I hate to break my streak of politeness but holy :censure:. You people cannot take a little criticism can you? I simply cannot believe you would even say what you did. Wasting time? I do not waste my time. I learn from everything I do. You clearly do not know what wasting time is. If you...
  2. M

A rant.

From an earlier post I made, "Hotter spark on HS50?" Who gives a damn if something someone wants to do is "useless" or "pointless" or what ever other word you can come up with. That's the main issue I have seen with this site which is why I am leaning away from it heavily. If someone asks a...
  3. M

Hotter spark on HS50?

Well I'm pretty confident that I won't find them here. Maybe a couple. Judging by the responses myself and others have gotten in the past, most of the people on here want to keep mini bikes the way they were back when they were kids. Too conservative. As far as "scientific experiment" goes, I...
  4. M

Hotter spark on HS50?

Who gives a damn if something someone wants to do is "useless" or "pointless" or what ever other word you can come up with. That's the main issue I have seen with this site which is why I am leaning away from it heavily. If someone asks a question I do not believe it is helpful or in good...
  5. M

Hotter spark on HS50?

I want to get some serious spark out of my HS50. I know there are a bunch of people in here who are probably gonna ask 'why?', you can leave your opinion at the door. Point is, I just want a more powerful spark. I have done everything I can to get the most out of it but I only have stock parts...
  6. M

Need coaching! I think I found something good.

Well I guess that's all I need. I know about alcohol engines and I used to do hill climbs with my friend in alcohol sand rails, so no need to advise me on that, but thanks anyway. I was more interested in the engine than the frame. I have a smaller frame I wanted to put the engine on.
  7. M

Im not selling anything? I just found this and I want to know what you guys think about it. What sense does it make to post that in the classified section? Maybe I'm missing something.
  8. M

I'm kinda excited about this because its right down the road from me. Looks like a typical DB but I don't know that engine. How much should I offer him? I haven't looked at it but for the sake of this thread, lets assume its good to go. """i have a alcholol powered mini bike the engine on it...
  9. M

Technically more than 2 wheels..

Wheres the rest of the serial? should be a couple more numbers in front of that. Im curious mostly because I think I have a very similar engine only its a 1973
  10. M

Headlight Setup For Mini's/Trikes

I have a led mag light on my bike. Its super bright and it lasts a long time lol
  11. M

US flag Red, White and blue, or...

Don't feed the trolls, fellas. He wins when you respond, no matter how witty or smart or correct your reply is.
  12. M

Mikuni 22 on an HS50

Ok so I took my time and was very careful this time since nobody can seem to help me. The welds aren't the greatest but they are solid. I also took some heavy wire and made a support for it that will bolt to the engine mount bolts. I made the same thing for the exhaust. Tomorrow I will...
  13. M

Mikuni 22 on an HS50

I would but I want a straight manifold out from the engine. I dont like angles. Plus I dont want to damage the original manifold in case I need to use my old carb. I prefer to be able to go back to stock.
  14. M

Google Goggles for minibikes?

android sdk
  15. M

I just made a simple app like the one we discussed involving check boxes. It works fine and I figured out how to make it really easy for anyone to use. Like I said before, we just need a ton of information to populate it. I'm not talking about a camera app. I think the check boxes is a good...
  16. M

I would do it for free! I'm working on a proof of concept right now because I'm real bored. We would need as much community knowledge as possible.
  17. M

If I had a database of all mini bikes and the parts they have I could make an app like what you are talking about. Basically it would be a catalog and you check the boxes depending on what features the bike has and it will show you the right bike. I cant do iOS but I can do Android... maybe some...
  18. M

Mikuni 22 on an HS50

So I have been building up my HS50 and I finally went for a new carb. I picked a 22mm Mikuni last week and decided to try and make my own manifold. Well, 3 tries later and probably over 12 hours wasted, I give up. I just cant get it right. Basically I'm asking for some help. Does anyone...
  19. M

250cc Suzuki Enduro question

The line is still there it was just unplugged. I see where it goes though. Thanks for the help, guys! I really appreciate it.
  20. M

Show us your other passion projects:

Yep. Got lost out there near Joshua Tree once. Ended up getting picked up by MPs near Twenty Nine Palms :thumbsup: